Windows 10: factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install

Discus and support factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Did a factory restore and it reverted back to 8.0. I lost the 8.1 update and windows 10. I lost my product key as well. I have to have step by step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SrMaureenEgan, Sep 27, 2019.

1. factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install

Did a factory restore and it reverted back to 8.0. I lost the 8.1 update and windows 10. I lost my product key as well. I have to have step by step instruction to get lost updates of windows8.1 and windows 10 back.

:)

SrMaureenEgan, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Factory resetted back to Windows 8 and lost serial for Windows 10

Jason, can you please verify the following questions below for us to know the next best possible step we can offer.

• When you were still on Windows 8, does your Operating System for Windows 8 has been activated?
    • Was your Windows 10 activated as well? If yes, was it activated automatically or through the product key of the Windows 10 package you have bought?
    • Did you make any changes to your hardware such as the motherboard of your laptop? If yes, was it before doing a factory reset or before installing the Windows 10?
    Please be advised that Windows 10 activation can be through digital entitlement as well. Meaning, if you have installed Windows 10 to your laptop, and you have activated it, automatically it registers the laptop and the next time you re-install the Operating
    System, there would be no need to activate it using a product key as it will be able to recognize the laptop and will activate it automatically.

For more information about digital entitlement, you can check this
    link

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Sep 27, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install

1. factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install - Similar Threads - factory reset lost

2. lost my windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my windows 10 after factory reset: I recently did a factor y reset on my desktop and it reverted all the way back to windows7 and now I can’t get back to windows 10 cause I have no knowledge of what the key was and it tells me I can’t update to windows ten without the key. After trying many times to reset when...
  3. lost my windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost my windows 10 after factory reset: I recently did a factor y reset on my desktop and it reverted all the way back to windows7 and now I can’t get back to windows 10 cause I have no knowledge of what the key was and it tells me I can’t update to windows ten without the key. After trying many times to reset when...
  4. Lost windows 10 after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost windows 10 after factory reset.: I have a pavilion all in one computer. Before the holidays last year this computer did a windows 10 update. This update caused all types of problems. I got online and found there were alot of people having the same issue. They were all saying that they did a "uninstall latest...
  5. Lost windows 10 after factory reset.

Lost windows 10 after factory reset.: I have a pavilion all in one computer. Before the holidays last year this computer did a windows 10 update. This update caused all types of problems. I got online and found there were alot of people having the same issue. They were all saying that they did a "uninstall latest...
  6. Lost windows 10 after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Factory reset after upgrading to Windows 8

Factory reset after upgrading to Windows 8: I believe the pc I'm using started with Windows 7 because it has a sticker on it and is now on Windows 8 pro according to what it says on the bottom right of the screen. I'm wondering if I need the Windows 7 installation media to factory reset it? I've downloaded the windows...
  8. Lost windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost windows 10 after factory reset: Hi I have a Dell laptop with Windows 8 originally installed. I had installed windows 10 on it. After I factory reset with windows, 10 installed it turned back on and got back windows 8.1 So is it possible to get windows 10 back? I tried installing again using...
  9. reset to factory windows 8 now what?

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset to factory windows 8 now what?: My daughters computer got locked up by something. I was able to bring it up in safe mode finally and did a factory reset. Worked just fine. Problem is now she has windows 8. She had the free upgrade. Do I have to buy windows 10 now?...
  10. Factory Reset - 0 sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset - 0 sound: Motherboard: TUF-Gaming B360M-E My Desktop's 2nd usb component was suffering from 'power surges' I have an IntelR USB eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 [Microsoft], 3 USB Composite Device's, and a USB Root Hub [USB 3.0]. I failed to fix the standalone issue & initiated a...