Windows 10: Factory reset to initial purchase date and best security software company

Discus and support Factory reset to initial purchase date and best security software company in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help, I was, probably still infected with the malware called client5.google.com and my antivirus software didn't pickup the malware. Now I got 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by #Victa Kilo#, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Factory reset to initial purchase date and best security software company

I need help, I was, probably still infected with the malware called client5.google.com and my antivirus software didn't pickup the malware. Now I got 2 devices that won't factory reset to the initial purchase settings. I can't even hard reset. The software company was warning me about my personal information being hijacked but it looks like that I was misled and My devices are useless now. Which is the best security software company and how do I factory reset without creating a restore point?

:)

#Victa Kilo#, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 15, 2019
  3. EarthDog Win User
    Is my SSD killing Windows? [UPDATE: fixed]

SE = Secure Erase the drive. This 'resets' it back to out-of-the-factory (writes 0/1's to it essentially). IIRC, you have to initialize the drive again to be able to see it. Its a step or two deeper than formatting it through Windows.

EarthDog, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Factory reset to initial purchase date and best security software company

Factory reset "Error" message

Hi Jaxyn,

It seems that the issue that you initially encountered also interferes with the factory reset. In order for us to provide the appropriate solution, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• Aside from failing at 30%-32%, are you also getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Factory reset to initial purchase date and best security software company

1. Factory reset to initial purchase date and best security software company - Similar Threads - Factory reset initial

2. Best Erp For Manufacturing Company in Vadodara

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Best Erp For Manufacturing Company in Vadodara: Timeline ERP is Cloud-Based Best ERP software for Manufacturing & Small Business Company in Vadodara.Capture all your data in an integrated ERP system & Simplify your Business.Try Now!!.Our Company provides Best-of-the-Line ERP Solutions in India having features of Goods and...
  3. Best security software for website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best security software for website: Hi, Hope everyone is fine. I am a dentist and I have a website where I provide different dental products and services. My website got hacked few months before and becuase of that i had to face many problems. After alot of hardwork I Got it back. Now I want to know about any...
  4. Will a factory reset keep all factory software/apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will a factory reset keep all factory software/apps?: I'm planning to factory reset my laptop. The apps that came with Windows when I bought the laptop were all important. So, if I factory reset my laptop, will it keep the factory software and apps that came with my laptop or will it wipe all of them?...
  5. Microsoft the Hitler of software companies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft the Hitler of software companies: WHY are we forced to perform an hour+ long update when we reboot? No option to reboot without updating! I have work to do but that doesn't matter to Microsoft. So I wait and wait until they finally allow me access to my own computer. Thank you so much! Hail Microsoft....
  6. Resetting PC with Purchased Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC with Purchased Software: hey, i need to reset my laptop as im having issues with the store, and no solution is working. The thing is i have bought downloaded software, without the serial no. as such.. would i still beable to reinstall the software without having to re purchase? i know that i can do...
  7. Will the software uninstall after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will the software uninstall after a factory reset?: When resetting my Windows 10 laptop, and choosing to remove all of the files off of the laptop, will Windows 10 itself be removed? Sorry if my question is unclear. submitted by /u/mclanegamesyt [link] [comments]...
  8. Security Software with least conflicts and best results

Security Software with least conflicts and best results: Hello everyone, My new HP trial subscription for pre-installed McAfee running with Windows Defender 10 is about to expire. Although there seems to be a conflict between the two, I have not invested in my final, permanent Security Suite. I've never used Norton 360, but that's...
  9. best security

best security: I have Windows 10 with it's firewall and Defender. I also use Malware Bytes Anti malware or MBAM. Would Total AV with a 2 way firewall provide better security and is it OK for a mid level user? Would it interfere with Windows updates? 143586
  10. Best automation software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...