Windows 10: Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have...

Discus and support Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Factory reset my alienware x51r3 and when it gets to windows rhe part where it says time zone it says i have no internet (which i do) and it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeVitale1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have...

Factory reset my alienware x51r3 and when it gets to windows rhe part where it says time zone it says i have no internet (which i do) and it keeps reloading and reloading

:)

MikeVitale1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Techtu Win User
    Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet  does not update but I have... :)

Techtu, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have...

Windows updates won't install!

I'll check that out.

I had read that. However the problem MS is addressing there is when the update client files of the pc don't recognise that the pc is not updated and hence don't download the updates. My updates download fine. In fact I'm even getting downloaded updates which I do not need (win2000, vista, server...) The problem is getting the correct updates installed...

For example, I'm getting KB933729 in my list. That's for Vista!

Black Panther, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have...

1. Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have... - Similar Threads - Factory reset won’t

2. computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...: Computer just shuts down and restarts itself. It is an alien desktop. have updated bios/ driver updates still under warranty with dell. They have checked it out and everything is good. Still shuts down. very frustrating. everyone in a while state cannot reboot needs. passcode...
  3. computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...: Computer just shuts down and restarts itself. It is an alien desktop. have updated bios/ driver updates still under warranty with dell. They have checked it out and everything is good. Still shuts down. very frustrating. everyone in a while state cannot reboot needs. passcode...
  4. Why does my settings say I have no internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my settings say I have no internet?: I am able to download and play games online with everything except the Xbox app it seems. The bottom right hand corner doesn’t show that I am connected to Internet but I can do everything except use Xbox as if I was. I have to keep signing into things because the pc doesn’t...
  5. Why does my settings say I have no internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my settings say I have no internet?: I am able to download and play games online with everything except the Xbox app it seems. The bottom right hand corner doesn’t show that I am connected to Internet but I can do everything except use Xbox as if I was. I have to keep signing into things because the pc doesn’t...
  6. why does windows say I have internet but when I try to use it switches and says I have a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does windows say I have internet but when I try to use it switches and says I have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/birdleaf6000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4iuru/why_does_windows_say_i_have_internet_but_when_i/
  7. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  8. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.: I am running on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.264. I recently changed to the Windows Insider Program and updated Windows. In the taskbar, the Wi-Fi icon shows No Internet Access, but I have a stable internet connection wirelessly Ex: I can browse the...
  9. Windows says not connected, but i have internet.

Windows says not connected, but i have internet.: So I use a dsl pppoe connection to access internet. [ATTACH][ATTACH] But recently I discovered I can not access ms store or other metro apps. Even windows update is showing error. [ATTACH] Then when I check my settings it says not connected. Even though I am connected...
  10. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...