Windows 10: Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

Discus and support Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jkueppers, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jkueppers Win User

Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it asked me t select personal or organization. I clicked on organization and enter my work email and password. After booting up the login screen came up, when enter my email and pasword it said network failed try later or something along those lines. Am i doing something wrong?

:)

Jkueppers, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Jun 12, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

factory reset

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue singing in to your computer after performing a factory reset. What's odd is that the error message "Your account has been disabled" is showing up. However, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the signing
    in page with the said error message. It's for us to determine what would be the steps that we need to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

1. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info - Similar Threads - Factory reset won’t

2. Windows won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t let me sign in: Renewed my subscription for 365 office and I cannot access my desktop files for excel, word etc. When I open a file it says unlicensed product. I try to activate it and it takes me to a sign in page. I try to sign in and after I put my password in, it says that I can use my...
  3. Windows won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t let me sign in: Renewed my subscription for 365 office and I cannot access my desktop files for excel, word etc. When I open a file it says unlicensed product. I try to activate it and it takes me to a sign in page. I try to sign in and after I put my password in, it says that I can use my...
  4. Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.: I have signed into Microsoft account and entered correct password but the sign in process did not allow me into computer. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-wont-sign-me-in-after-entering/bc4eb59d-65af-4d52-b60a-26512415801f
  5. Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.

Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.: I have signed into Microsoft account and entered correct password but the sign in process did not allow me into computer. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-wont-sign-me-in-after-entering/bc4eb59d-65af-4d52-b60a-26512415801f
  6. Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet: I recently factory reset my pc and i set it up today and it will not give me the option to connect to wireless internet only ethernet. when i troubleshoot it only gives me ethernet information can someone help me?...
  7. Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet

Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet: I recently factory reset my pc and i set it up today and it will not give me the option to connect to wireless internet only ethernet. when i troubleshoot it only gives me ethernet information can someone help me?...
  8. Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!: I forgot my password to my windows 10 pro desktop. I remember the first day I got it, it asked for a password and I put it. but then it asked me to use a pin. and then they asked security questions. however, i’ve only had to use the actual password once because it always asks...
  10. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me sign into Minecraft: When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-sign-into-minecraft/c0ed5361-6758-4f22-b8fc-199f98bb607b