Windows 10: Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

Discus and support Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jkueppers, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jkueppers Win User

Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it asked me t select personal or organization. I clicked on organization and enter my work email and password. After booting up the login screen came up, when enter my email and pasword it said network failed try later or something along those lines. Am i doing something wrong?

:)

Jkueppers, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Jun 12, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

factory reset

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue singing in to your computer after performing a factory reset. What's odd is that the error message "Your account has been disabled" is showing up. However, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the signing
    in page with the said error message. It's for us to determine what would be the steps that we need to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

1. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info - Similar Threads - Factory reset won’t

2. Can't sign in after factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in after factory reset: Ok, so I have problem last 3 days. Im factory reseted laptop and now i can't sign in. And I reseted whole laptop so my local account is propably deleted and if I use Microsoft account I can't still sign in. Im trying to somehow create new administrator through safe mod...
  3. My laptop won’t let me sign in!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop won’t let me sign in!: I have a microsoft laptop that I dont use much anymore. Recently I attempted to sign in with the password I have always used and it wont sign in. I went to the link provided to change the password and I did change it successfully. The computer still will not sign in. At this...
  4. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  5. My Hp laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Hp laptop won’t factory reset: Im wanting to factory reset my Hp laptop so that i can sell it, but im having issues.When i get to the ‘Reset this PC’ I clicked everything i need to but even after leaving it to reset overnight, it still wont reset. Ive tried several times but it still takes hours each time....
  6. PC wont let me factory reset/format drive, but cant turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC wont let me factory reset/format drive, but cant turn it on: Something has gone terribly wrong with my PC (win 10). It wont boot up properly, every time I try to it take me to the blue screen with various options to troubleshoot the issue. Not sure if its a virus or the OS data got corrupted somehow, but no option will work. If I try...
  7. I factory reset my new PC, now it won't let me sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I factory reset my new PC, now it won't let me sign in: I bought a laptop off of somebody yesterday. (hp 15 ba009dx) I had to factory reset it to clear the Microsoft account on it to change it to mine. After it reset and restarted I'm prompted with the login screen that says "Other User" and is asking for a password and...
  8. My pc won’t let me restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc won’t let me restart: I think i downloaded a virus and i cant reset my laptop everytime i try and put reset this pc it opens up the settings and when i put get started nothing happens and i dont have alot of disk space to download any repair progams onto my laptop...
  9. My pc won’t let me restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc won’t let me restart: I think i downloaded a virus and i cant reset my laptop everytime i try and put reset this pc it opens up the settings and when i put get started nothing happens and i dont have alot of disk space to download any repair progams onto my laptop...
  10. Windows will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let me sign in: How do I get into windows? It tells me that my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/windows-will-not-let-me-sign-in/26b7e133-74c3-4015-8e57-98f36dfabfe3