Windows 10: factory reset wont work

Discus and support factory reset wont work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to factory reset my windows 10 hp laptop but it says I need additional space even though I ran disk cleanup and deleted all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 010101..., Mar 3, 2020.

1. 010101... Win User

factory reset wont work

I'm trying to factory reset my windows 10 hp laptop but it says I need additional space even though I ran disk cleanup and deleted all of my programs/files/apps. please help.

:)

010101..., Mar 3, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Mar 3, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

factory reset wont work

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

factory reset wont work

1. factory reset wont work - Similar Threads - factory reset wont

2. Factory reset computer and now wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset computer and now wont work.: factory reset my computer and after all the loading and waiting it looks like its about to start up is says certified data in the middle with the rotating dots below it, then it says preparing for a second and immediately says restarting. It has been in a loop like this for...
  3. Factory reset computer and now wont work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset computer and now wont work.: factory reset my computer and after all the loading and waiting it looks like its about to start up is says certified data in the middle with the rotating dots below it, then it says preparing for a second and immediately says restarting. It has been in a loop like this for...
  4. Factory reset computer and now wont work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Factory reset wont work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory reset wont work: Every time i try to factory reset It says there was a problem nothing was changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-wont-work/8338f755-8dc5-4fd9-99b4-30f3122a5c2e
  6. I factory reset my pc, now it wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset my pc, now it wont work: Today i had to move some files from my ssd to my hard-drive. Very stupid idea.. i then moved my program files and my program files x 86 to my D: drive. Right after that i decided to play a game but it didnt work, saying that it had to be repaired After giving up i factory...
  7. Laptop wont start and wont factory reset either!

Laptop wont start and wont factory reset either!: Hi, I have a surface book2 using windows 10. I went to turn on the computer this morning but it was sort of frozen - the password prompt to login wouldnt come up- although i could still move the mouse around clicking did nothing, nor did typing. So i held down the power...
  8. Factory reset not working?

Factory reset not working?: Hello, its been about 2 years since I've done a factory reset and my computer was running slow so i thought it was time. I went into the advanced restart, troubleshooting I went through with my full reset on all my drives but when it gets to 3% it goes back to the advanced...
  9. My pc wont factory reset

My pc wont factory reset: whenever my pc gets done completing the factory reset it takes me to the blue screen with options and when i contiune to windows and start it a message appears and says your pc wasnt reset nothing was changed or something like that...
  10. Laptop wont reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop wont reset to factory settings.: I have a laptop that runs windows 10 and i try to reset it back to factory settings but when i do, it comes up with "There was a problem restarting your PC, no changes were saved." or something along those lines. If anyone knows a solution please let me know. I also do not...