Windows 10: factory reset

Discus and support factory reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to reset my laptop to factory defaults and I don't have any disks or hard drives with backup stuff please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnorBlack, Jan 12, 2019.

1. factory reset

I would like to reset my laptop to factory defaults and I don't have any disks or hard drives with backup stuff please help

:)

ConnorBlack, Jan 12, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 12, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

factory reset

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

factory reset

1. factory reset - Similar Threads - factory reset

2. Problems after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after factory reset: So i wanted to factory reset my computer and while resetting it got stuck at 50% for 2 hours after that i got a blue screen like the bios blue screen saying that something interupted the restoration ( i can't remember all the blue screen ) but it wanted me to skip somethign...
  3. 100% CPU usage after PC factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% CPU usage after PC factory reset: Hello, after I reset my PC, I noticed that my CPU usage stays on 100%, even though I updated all my drivers, started in safe mode to see if there was any changes. I contacted agent support, they did their troubleshooting stuff, twice in fact I contacted them. It didn't help...
  4. Prompted either clear the TPM and the keys or just continue and this is after a factory reset

Prompted either clear the TPM and the keys or just continue and this is after a factory reset: Yes I don't believe I've got an answer you get back from Mr Smith so I'm still up in the air with my factory reset I've been prompted with the TPM trusted platform and I've done a little research and I do have a driver problem so maybe reset these guys are good thing let me...
  5. Factory reset

Factory reset: Yes I talked to a gentleman named Dave but anybody will do at this moment sooner the better as we all know we do a factory reset and save nothing next PC prompts you as of the following... Could not find the recovery environment insert Windows installation or recovery media...
  6. Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset: Hi, I had minecraft windows 10 and redeemed the code onto my pc. Since then I have factory reset my laptop and cannot re-download my copy. I can provide proof of my ownership of this game but of course I cannot re enter the code as it has already been redeemed. Is there...
  7. 100% Disk Usage even after factory reset

100% Disk Usage even after factory reset: I've tried nearly every thing I've seen about the issue and none have seemed to work. I factory resetted my computed and it'll bounce from 1% to 100% when I try to do anything....
  8. how to go factory reset

how to go factory reset: How to go to factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-factory-reset/a8956dad-969c-4037-a3d4-2012e2fe291b
  9. Win 10 does not work after factory reset

Win 10 does not work after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my Lenovo Laptop. The first issue I had after it finished cleaning the drive was 'other user' login. I got around this and managed to establish administrator login. The next problem I have is he following error message:...
  10. how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?: Hello! how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-the-numeric-keypad-to-the-factory/569caf48-ec0b-49d1-abf5-0d2763a5d1a4