Windows 10: Factory Reset

Discus and support Factory Reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently factory reset my PC, to fix issues with speed, all the issues were fixed but some new ones came up. When I went to reinstall horizon 4, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ALsoSeveni., Dec 1, 2019.

1. Factory Reset

I recently factory reset my PC, to fix issues with speed, all the issues were fixed but some new ones came up. When I went to reinstall horizon 4, I didn't get the usual prompt to install or play the game, but also don't have the option to buy it again, just "redeem a code" where the purchase prompt would be. Whats going on?

:)

ALsoSeveni., Dec 1, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 1, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Factory Reset

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Factory Reset

1. Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Factory Reset

2. I just finished factory reset and now setting up my laptop, but then this occurred. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just finished factory reset and now setting up my laptop, but then this occurred. Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jc0414 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eax3u8/i_just_finished_factory_reset_and_now_setting_up/
  3. Windows Reset itself to factory; My C: Drive was saved. How do i revert back to normal?

Windows Reset itself to factory; My C: Drive was saved. How do i revert back to normal?: Please help I’m having a hard time figuring this out if someone can please help me it’s very important I need all those files and everything back to how it was yesterday submitted by /u/Highway2home [link] [comments]...
  4. Factory Reset Sketchy Behavior

Factory Reset Sketchy Behavior: I factory reset my PC every few months and this time was very different from what usually happens. What usually happens is that everything, all the settings and updates and etc default back to their original factory settings. No brainer. Well, this time the reset keeps the...
  5. Performing a factory reset on a fixed Surface Book

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Performing a factory reset on a fixed Surface Book: Hi, I've purchased a surface book with hardware issues. After fixing the issues I'm trying to perform a factory reset however it is requesting the recovery key. I do not own the original packaging so I don't have the windows key. Is there way to perform a factory reset...
  6. Factory Reset windows, keep Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset windows, keep Ubuntu: How do I factory reset windows and remove all windows data but keep Ubuntu and data in Ubuntu directory ? Sachin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-windows-keep-ubuntu/dc6d30c9-6a85-404c-b2a1-d0429ea4c828
  7. Trouble factory-reseting computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble factory-reseting computer: When I try to click on reset (with removing everything), a message pops up saying it could not find the recovery environment, I've tried to make one but it seems as if my storage was full (haven't installed anything yet, but my storage where windows is installed is indeed...
  8. (Noob) Returning a laptop. How do I reset to factory default?

(Noob) Returning a laptop. How do I reset to factory default?: I didn't really do anything on it yet I've just found a better deal. I installed some games and that's about it. No real personal stuff done on it yet but online banking info cpl times etc. Paying bills. So I know how to uninstall things and erase things from the hard drive,...
  9. Can´t do factory reset after trying to solve blinking desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can´t do factory reset after trying to solve blinking desktop: Dear all, i´m lost now. I have experienced blinking desktop issue on my GF laptop. She said it happened after windows updated. So I have tried to solve it like this: - I have checked if my task manager was blinking aswell to ensure graphic card issue (no it wasnt so I...
  10. Laptop freezing after Factory reset. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop freezing after Factory reset. Please help: I decided to sell my gaming laptop and wanted to do a Factory reset. After doing this and reinstalling windows I can't use my keyboard without my computer freezing up. What happens... I can use my keyboard to put in my password/pin and it logs into windows. After I'm in...