Windows 10: Factory resetting my Asus laptop

Discus and support Factory resetting my Asus laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Md AZMAINULHoque, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete???

:)

Md AZMAINULHoque, Oct 6, 2018

2. SOFTWARE FOR FACTORY RESET OF ASUS LAPTOP

WHAT SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED TO FACTORY RESET MY ASUS LAPTOP?

LacciLunak, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Asus Laptop Freezes Factory Reset

So I'm trying to Factory Reset my Asus laptop and while it prepares for a total reset it freezes and I've tried restarting the laptop and trying again but it freezes this is on Windows 10

GabeRichardson, Oct 6, 2018
  4. TyroneRob Win User

Factory resetting my Asus laptop

Asus Laptop W10 factory reset, Don't have password

I recently bought a used asus model e402s on craigslist and it came with the old guys details on it. Ive tried to contact him but he wont respond. I just need to factory reset it. So my problems are:

• I dont have the password
    • I cant do a factory reset from logging in because i dont have the password
    • The laptop doesnt have a cd drive
    • im not a computer tech! lol

TL;DR I need to reset the laptop to factory setting without a password. W10.

Thanks for any help!

TyroneRob, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Factory resetting my Asus laptop

1. Factory resetting my Asus laptop - Similar Threads - Factory resetting Asus

2. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?: When i first got the laptop, it had windows 10, and i upgraded to windows 11 a year ago, and i want to get it back to windows 10, i dont have a usb drive and im wondering if i could reset it in the settings, i am already past the 10 day period....
  3. Reset factory Asus on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset factory Asus on Windows 10: Hello, I have a ASUS computer on which I migrated on Windows 10 at the begin of Windows 10. My computer was quite slow to launch because it is quite old few years so this is normal because it is not a SSD. But since few days it is blocking at the launch of the computer....
  4. Asus tablet mini factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus tablet mini factory reset: Hi I have a Asus tablet transformer mini I bought online and I am trying to do a factory reset on it because it isnt charging. When I attempt to do it, it request a password that I do not have. Any way to reset the password or reset the system without it being on? It is...
  5. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%: I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in. I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64. It usually goes from the Asus...
  6. Factory Resetting my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Factory Resetting my laptop?: The main issue is that my Lenovo laptop's speakers no longer work because a pseudo-IT Dude at my high school didn't actually know how to fix it and wound up using up even more space on my drive with who knows what. On top of that installed drivers that don't work. So:...
  7. Asus factory reset w10

Asus factory reset w10: I used method 2 on factory reset Shift, restart,troubleshoot,reset pc,remove eveything, recovermy files ,rsset .. and now my asus x555d is stuck on loading (circle). The only function that works is F2. Please help....
  8. Asus x205t laptop constantly freezes after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus x205t laptop constantly freezes after factory reset: I have an asus x205t laptop. I was having difficulty removing an antivirus program that was starting to act in a somewhat...sketchy manner. I tried to perform a factory reset, remove all the non essential programs. During the process of doing said reset, it requested a...
  9. ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password: So my son is locked out of his old Windows 10 laptop. It is an ASUS e403s running Windows 10. I don't know which version of windows 10 it is licensed for currently, so I don't want to simply just reinstall windows using USB. I would rather do a factory reset. Online videos...
  10. Factory reset my laptop

Factory reset my laptop: [IMG]Hey all, I factory reset my laptop because i was going to be selling it to my brother and i wanted eveeytbing cleared off of it. Well, when i went to get it all ready for my brother i figured out im in an endless loop. The computer is telling me that it needs an update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. factory reset asus vivobook 15

2. factory reset vivobook

3. vivobook f510ua windows 10 factory reset