Windows 10: Factory restore

Discus and support Factory restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I live in China and bought a Lenovo computer with Chinese settings. I purchased Windows 10 Pro for English Language settings. I now want to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidBerry1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Factory restore

Hi

I live in China and bought a Lenovo computer with Chinese settings. I purchased Windows 10 Pro for English Language settings. I now want to do factory reset which, I presume, will return it to Chinese mode. How do I reinstall Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you.

David

:)

DavidBerry1, Jun 29, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Factory restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 29, 2019
  3. restoring to factory settings

Hi Lorna,

What’s the make and model of your laptop? I’ll find the steps to get that restored to factory settings for you. Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Factory restore

pc restore to factory settings

You made two statements:

• pc restore to factory settings
    • I am unable use pc as I have no user password
    What actually is your question?

Frederik Long, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Factory restore

1. Factory restore - Similar Threads - Factory restore

2. How to restore to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore to factory settings?: Hello,I am returning a HP laptop and before I do I need to delete all of my info, how do I reset to factory settings,Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-to-factory-settings/ae80b471-46d5-481f-a490-b8630079e7ca
  3. How to restore to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore to factory settings?: Hello,I am returning a HP laptop and before I do I need to delete all of my info, how do I reset to factory settings,Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-to-factory-settings/ae80b471-46d5-481f-a490-b8630079e7ca
  4. Restoring a user account after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring a user account after factory reset: I have a computer with me as the main user, and my son as a secondary user. He recently did a factory reset on the computer. I've restored my account to the computer, but when I try to add his account as a secondary user, windows tells me his account is already on the...
  5. Restoring a user account after factory reset

Restoring a user account after factory reset: I have a computer with me as the main user, and my son as a secondary user. He recently did a factory reset on the computer. I've restored my account to the computer, but when I try to add his account as a secondary user, windows tells me his account is already on the...
  6. Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.: Hello. I am Experiencing an Error Currently with downloading and installing updates in windows and other third party devices. it started when i was trying to download a driver for a Wacom driver for my tablet. it would not recognize the device. and i had a driver error. i...
  7. Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.

Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.: Hello. I am Experiencing an Error Currently with downloading and installing updates in windows and other third party devices. it started when i was trying to download a driver for a Wacom driver for my tablet. it would not recognize the device. and i had a driver error. i...
  8. Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Will I get 23H2 in Windows Update factory restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I get 23H2 in Windows Update factory restore?: Hi everyone, I had to factory restore my Windows 11 PC and it now has 21H2 installed. I have installed lots of updates but it’s still on 21H2. Will 23H2 be offered over the next few days? It did have 23H2 when I updated it before. I remember the device came with 21H2 though...
  10. Will I get 23H2 in Windows Update factory restore?

Will I get 23H2 in Windows Update factory restore?: Hi everyone, I had to factory restore my Windows 11 PC and it now has 21H2 installed. I have installed lots of updates but it’s still on 21H2. Will 23H2 be offered over the next few days? It did have 23H2 when I updated it before. I remember the device came with 21H2 though...