Windows 10: faded color

Discus and support faded color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help! I Just got a new laptop. It is Lenovo Ideapad. I have tried very setting there is, and the screen is not crisp and clear like my old laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roseburns3, May 16, 2020.

1. faded color

Help! I Just got a new laptop. It is Lenovo Ideapad. I have tried very setting there is, and the screen is not crisp and clear like my old laptop was/still is. Most of the texts are in a greyscale color and Facebook, etc...is very faded. All the screens are hard to read and are faded. This is the 2nd Lenovo I bought in the last month. The last one Isent back for the same thing, after I had a help desk try to figure it out and they could not either.

:)

roseburns3, May 16, 2020

2. epson color printing fades out

color and black & white fades out when printing from a computer

chubby in chgo, May 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 16, 2020
  4. attski Win User

faded color

Nokia 6233 Silver Color Fading

Hi Nokia and members,

I would like to seek some assistance and advice in regards to my "Stainless Steel" color fading away over the past few months, and this is only occurring to the back of my phone which seems plastic-like compared to the front.

My phone remains in my pocket most of the time. Everything is still new with really really minor scratches because I treat my phones very well. My last phone was the SGH-E800 which is still working and only with 1 or 2 scratches on it. To have colors fading
    away is just .... BAD!

Can anyone help me?

Should I:

1) Call up and inquire about it

I'm not the calling up type but I would do it if i need to

2) Get Warranty claimed

If this is possible that is

3) Bring it back to where I got and ask if they can help

But I doubt they could/would...

4) Any other suggestions and advice, Thank you

PS: New to Nokia Discussion Board

Hello Nokia Lovers and Fans! Woo.......Ye.......LoL

attski, May 16, 2020
Thema:

faded color

1. faded color - Similar Threads - faded color

2. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  3. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  4. Sound Fading Out - Windows 11

Sound Fading Out - Windows 11: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  5. Sound Fading Out - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Fading Out - Windows 11: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  6. Display Colors: Fading, Low Contrast And Low Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Colors: Fading, Low Contrast And Low Brightness: Hello team,I have been facing issue of my display colors getting faded, low contrast and low brightness than normal . As soon as I switch to any other windowi.e file explorer, browser...etc the contrast starts to get back to normal and so does screen regains it colors and...
  7. Display Colors: Fading, Low Contrast And Low Brightness

Display Colors: Fading, Low Contrast And Low Brightness: Hello team,I have been facing issue of my display colors getting faded, low contrast and low brightness than normal . As soon as I switch to any other windowi.e file explorer, browser...etc the contrast starts to get back to normal and so does screen regains it colors and...
  8. Display Colors: Fading, Low Contrast And Low Brightness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Washed out / faded colors on Windows10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Washed out / faded colors on Windows10 Reinstall: Hi, I had to reset my Acer Nitro5 (AMD Radeon RX 560X) and install a fresh copy of Windows (19042.685) and since the colors have been very messed up. Fully washed out, text is not properly visible, hues are very off, night light keeps turning off momentarily in between...
  10. SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color: It seems the news windows update has faded the black color on my system so bad it looks washed out. Now I know this may be a nvidia driver issue, so i updates to the latest driver there also. nope still fadedout washed out black background. Anyone found a fix for this...