Windows 10: Faded photos in windows 10

Discus and support Faded photos in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I work most of the time editing photos .. I used to have windows 7 and my photos looked normal . I recently bought a new laptop with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by areli-157, Feb 28, 2019.

1. areli-157 Win User

Faded photos in windows 10

I work most of the time editing photos .. I used to have windows 7 and my photos looked normal . I recently bought a new laptop with windows 10 installed and photos are dull not alot of color like normal.. I compared my same photos to the other laptop with windows 7 and theres alot of difference. I already changed the brightness monitor . How can I calibrate colors?

:)

areli-157, Feb 28, 2019

2. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Faded photos in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Faded photos

2. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  3. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  4. Photo Viewer fades picture on load - since last update?

Photo Viewer fades picture on load - since last update?: I'm guessing there was an update recently with Windows 10 that also made changes to the Photos app...I'm on Windows 10 Pro.Since whatever update was done, I noticed that when I open a photo in the viewer, the full colour shows for a split second then it fades washes out a...
  5. Missing Fade Out Title Card Text Transition in Video Editor in Photos App

Missing Fade Out Title Card Text Transition in Video Editor in Photos App: Previously, I was running Windows 10 Home Edition 1803 and created videos with title cards whose text would fade in and out automatically based on the duration of the text. Now I am running Windows 10 Home Edition 1909 and instead of title card text fading out at the end of...
  6. How can I stop the music fading out in windows 10 photos editor.

How can I stop the music fading out in windows 10 photos editor.: I am trying to make a montage in photos but the music always fades out a few seconds before the end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-music-fading-out-in-windows-10/a04582cd-6384-4a58-a059-3da823e25e8d
  7. Customizing screen saver to use wipes, fades, etc, when changing photos.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing screen saver to use wipes, fades, etc, when changing photos.: Before Win10, screen saver could be customized to use wipes, fades, etc, when changing photos. How do I do this in Win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customizing-screen-saver-to-use-wipes-fades-etc/b2b49571-b78d-47d7-baed-f77f5e6017a1
  8. where are the fade in/fade out buttons in MS Photos?

where are the fade in/fade out buttons in MS Photos?: I know that the fade in/fade out buttons are there some ware, because I set them a few days ago, but I forgot what I did! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-fade-infade-out-buttons-in-ms-photos/863cba0a-001c-44d0-b6ae-6c15428abcfd
  9. Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app

Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app: How do I make a fade in / fade out in the Microsoft Photo app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fade-out-video-and-music-in-microsoft-photo-app/3cee28f1-e921-4629-b5f0-c744f5150e6d
  10. Fading from one photo to the next photo.

Fading from one photo to the next photo.: Hello - I just started using Windows 10 Photos App. Everything seems straightforward to me but one item. Is there no way to transition from one photo to the next with a simple fade for a video project? I have spent quite a lot of time looking for it with no luck....