Windows 10: Fading Sound [SOLVED]

Discus and support Fading Sound [SOLVED] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by koszmar3k, Jul 28, 2021.

1. koszmar3k Win User

Fading Sound [SOLVED]

The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself. Then after that the sound fades again.I’ve had this issue before, and it happened after a Windows update. Last time I fixed it by uninstalling the updates but this time it didn’t work. I’ve also tried disabling enhancements, updating drivers and setting the communications tab to do nothing when communication is detected.I

:)

koszmar3k, Jul 28, 2021

2. Audio driver quickly fading in whenever a new sound starts

For those of you in need of the sharp click sound file, I've uploaded it to a server: filehosting.org | Download | link1.wav Try playing it over and over, it should be a sharp click sound. If it's a dull thump or thud, this is an indication that your sound card fades in. I'm trying to aleviate that fade. I suggest you don't loop it, but play it over and over manually. If it's a sharp click like it's meant to be, you're good.

BlindPiper, Jul 28, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Fading Sound [SOLVED] :p

cadaveca, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Fading Sound [SOLVED]

Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Fading Sound [SOLVED]

1. Fading Sound [SOLVED] - Similar Threads - Fading Sound SOLVED

2. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  3. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  4. Sound Fading Out - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Fading Out - Windows 11: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  5. Sound Fading Out - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Fading Out - Windows 11: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  6. all sounds fade out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all sounds fade out: hi everyone 1st time posting, so my problem is that while im using xbox party on windows 10, all my sounds fade out and when either someone speaks or a loud noise is on the game/music, it then comes back for abit the fades out again please help...
  7. Fading Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fading Sound: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  8. Sound fading in and out at times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound fading in and out at times: When I am listening to an online podcast or a video or even my church service, the sound fades in and out at times. When I have video chats with family and friends on the Alexa app, I am fading out I am told. Why is this happening and what can I do to repair this issue? Is it...
  9. Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced: Hey there guys- new to this forum, but something has been bugging me beyond belief since I upgraded to Windows 10. My audio fades out whenever a new sound is introduced. As an example- I'll be listening to Spotify (loudly) and the moment I get a Facebook message (ding!)...
  10. SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color: It seems the news windows update has faded the black color on my system so bad it looks washed out. Now I know this may be a nvidia driver issue, so i updates to the latest driver there also. nope still fadedout washed out black background. Anyone found a fix for this...