Windows 10: Fail Join

Discus and support Fail Join in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was previously on my friends server and then there was an update or the servers went down for a couple seconds. When we got back on I was the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerTurnbull, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Fail Join

I was previously on my friends server and then there was an update or the servers went down for a couple seconds. When we got back on I was the only one not able to join back into the server. I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. However still the same thing saying that the join has failed. We are all playing on PC Microsoft version and I have been putting the correct server ID and password in. What is there to try and do next?

:)

TylerTurnbull, Aug 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 2, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Fail Join

Joining a homegroup

Hi,

Homegroup networks are created mainly for sharing files and devices with other computers. We'd like to learn more about you concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to join the homegroup?
    • Who created the homegroup?
    • Do you have the homegroup password?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Fail Join

1. Fail Join - Similar Threads - Fail Join

2. Azure Storage File Access security issue on AD joined windows - Failed to enumerate objects...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure Storage File Access security issue on AD joined windows - Failed to enumerate objects...: This question belongs to those who implemented or Enabled Local Active Directory SMB Authentication for Azure files on the om-prem environment!I'm trying to change the permissions of one folder to make it "read-only access" for authenticated or domain users. When I try to...
  3. Azure Storage File Access security issue on AD joined windows - Failed to enumerate objects...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Storage File Access security issue on AD joined windows - Failed to enumerate objects...: This question belongs to those who implemented or Enabled Local Active Directory SMB Authentication for Azure files on the om-prem environment!I'm trying to change the permissions of one folder to make it "read-only access" for authenticated or domain users. When I try to...
  4. Azure Storage File Access security issue on AD joined windows - Failed to enumerate objects...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ark survival evolved join failed on all servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved join failed on all servers: Baught the game on the microsoft store and instantly says could not retrieve naddress when I try join any server. single player works just fine. what can i try to fix the issue? any help is verry much appreciated....
  6. Failing join to insider program on build 21286.1000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failing join to insider program on build 21286.1000: Hello, I Failing join to insider program on build 21286.1000 When I try to join it shows me a message with error code 0x80072ee7 Image : https://prnt.sc/xjp3b3 If it helps, the computer was first updated from 10 20H1 to the insider where the error was 0x0 Please help in...
  7. After local admin user join with ms online account - windows login failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After local admin user join with ms online account - windows login failed: Hi, 1. I login with my local admin user 2. In the Account section of Settings I sing in with my microsoft account 3. I set PIN Sing-in option 4. restart windows Windows not order pin after restart and don't accepted local admin pwd and online account pwd. That is way my...
  8. My Xbox Gamebar, Companion App, and Xbox App all fail to let me join a party that my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Gamebar, Companion App, and Xbox App all fail to let me join a party that my...: For about a year whenever I try to join a party it gives me a message saying to try again later. However, trying again later never works. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the apps multiple times to no success. I don't know what to do....
  9. Windows 10 Feature Updates 1909 to 2004 Fail on Domain Joined Workstations.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Updates 1909 to 2004 Fail on Domain Joined Workstations.: I am running a WSUS server on Windows Server 2012 R2. I tried pushing out the 2004 feature update to a few computers in my lab but each one gets the same error - "Feature update to Windows 10 business editions, version 2004, en-us x64 - Error 0x80070057". I have tried...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved Cross Play Join Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Cross Play Join Failed: I am trying to set up a Dedicated Server using a Silver account on my PC, then connect to the server using my Gold account on XBox One, but I am getting a "Join Failed" error every time. I have tried the Port Forwarding and NAT setting fixes, but nothing is working. How do I...