Windows 10: Fail Join

Discus and support Fail Join in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was previously on my friends server and then there was an update or the servers went down for a couple seconds. When we got back on I was the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerTurnbull, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:57 AM.

1. Fail Join

I was previously on my friends server and then there was an update or the servers went down for a couple seconds. When we got back on I was the only one not able to join back into the server. I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. However still the same thing saying that the join has failed. We are all playing on PC Microsoft version and I have been putting the correct server ID and password in. What is there to try and do next?

:)

TylerTurnbull, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:57 AM

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Fail Join

Joining a homegroup

Hi,

Homegroup networks are created mainly for sharing files and devices with other computers. We'd like to learn more about you concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to join the homegroup?
    • Who created the homegroup?
    • Do you have the homegroup password?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Thema:

Fail Join

1. Fail Join - Similar Threads - Fail Join

2. windows update failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update failed: this PC has been working fine for 5 years straight with out a single issue I update update failed now all my PC does is boot to a blue screen then it auto restarts and goes to recovery then it asks for a keyboard layout but i lose mouse and keyboard, during POST, during the...
  3. Mail>Account ADD fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail>Account ADD fails: I have an e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which I have been using. I tried to add it to the Widows 10 Mail but it fails with an error code why not a message something like x800000005. I am confident that I spelled the address right. What's the...
  4. Windows 10 updates fail to install

Windows 10 updates fail to install: Have tried for months and keep getting same old **** message Error code OX8007003. The last update i tried started and i let the computer stay on for over 45 minutes and had to shut it down manually . Looks like we need a new version. DVD drive will not format my disc. any...
  5. Failed update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed update: after the my laptop was updated i can't use my keyboard anymore. [ATTACH] what should i do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-update/16c89f37-a1df-43f5-ae54-036feb39df38
  6. Mail App Fail, Microsoft Sign in Fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App Fail, Microsoft Sign in Fail: I just got a new Asus laptop with Windows 10 home. When I tried to sign in to my microsoft account it failed as if I did not have a connection to the Internet, but my WIFI works for everything else and I could send and receive email using Google, GMAIL. Next I tried the...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Updates 1909 to 2004 Fail on Domain Joined Workstations.

Windows 10 Feature Updates 1909 to 2004 Fail on Domain Joined Workstations.: I am running a WSUS server on Windows Server 2012 R2. I tried pushing out the 2004 feature update to a few computers in my lab but each one gets the same error - "Feature update to Windows 10 business editions, version 2004, en-us x64 - Error 0x80070057". I have tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Cross Play Join Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Cross Play Join Failed: I am trying to set up a Dedicated Server using a Silver account on my PC, then connect to the server using my Gold account on XBox One, but I am getting a "Join Failed" error every time. I have tried the Port Forwarding and NAT setting fixes, but nothing is working. How do I...
  9. AOE 3 - ESO Online - Failed to Join Game & Windows 10 "No Administrative Rights"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AOE 3 - ESO Online - Failed to Join Game & Windows 10 "No Administrative Rights": Hi I'm unable to join online game in ESO. I tried to fix the problem by adding a local host IP (from YouTube...
  10. Windows 10 1803 updates fail after joining domain

Windows 10 1803 updates fail after joining domain: This is an interesting issue that has just started occurring. Windows updates on a clean install of Windows 10 Education 1803 work perfectly. However, I receive the 0x8000ffff error after I join the machine to a local Active Directory domain. The domain controller is Server...