Windows 10: Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

Discus and support Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need some help in resolving my JBL device volume adjusting. I am using LENOVO Ideapad 310 14ikb. What issues I am facing is I am unable to adjust my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OYJC, Mar 27, 2020.

1. OYJC Win User

Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

I need some help in resolving my JBL device volume adjusting. I am using LENOVO Ideapad 310 14ikb. What issues I am facing is I am unable to adjust my JBL Flip 5 speaker volume. However, I can mute the speaker using the keyboard shortcuts. I found that I am unable to open the Dolby Atoms app hence I search the solution to reinstall the driver, I have tried re-installing the Dolby Atmos driver. Now the driver is installed and running. However, the issues are not fixed. I tried to search for an update to my drivers in my device manager, all are up to date. After that, I have searched the internet to see if there's any JBL Speaker driver by JBL. But there are no drivers available. I have tried to troubleshoot myself but it didn't work. I hope people in the forum could help me resolve my issues. Thanks a lot.

:)

2. goosehead Win User

Call Volume not adjustable while on bluetooth

I think this is a bug. While on a call, the volume on a bluetooth earpiece cannot be adjusted above what you last used for some "non-call" bluetooth function. If the last time you used bluetooth to listen to music it was turned down low, there is no way
    to increase the volume above that point while in a call - the only volume control accessible is "In-call". If you hang up and play music through bluetooth and adjust volume the "bluetooth" scale (0-30) appears, turn the volume up, then call again the volume
    will be louder. IMO the in-call volume should be smart enough to adjust the device actually being used for the call.

Phone Nokia 920 AT&T HW rev 6.0.0.0

OS Windows Phone 8.1 version 8.10.12397.895

Firmware rev 3051.40000.1347.1001

goosehead, Mar 27, 2020
  3. dinkymau Win User
    Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

Old thread appeared in searching for solutions how to set keyboard shortcuts to adjust Windows 10 volume. Dalchina's helpful pointers lead to finding yet another suitable up-to-date free app by grandmaster Nir Sofer : View / change sound volume on Windows 10/7/8/2008 from command-line or GUI

Step 1: Fire up SoundVolumeView and find your sound device by selecting (un)mute with right mouse
    Step 2: Go to File menu> Create Desktop Shortcut> select Increase and select Decrease Volume 5%
    Step 3: Right click each shortcut> Properties> Shortcut to set preferred hotkey. E.g. + and - on numpad
    Step 4: Right click each shortcut again> Properties> General and tick Hidden - Apply - Ok

Voila! Hopefully helpful to someone sometime (Y)

dinkymau, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

1. Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device - Similar Threads - Fail adjust volume

2. Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device: I saw a similar thread about this same issue but I tried all of the "solutions" that were provided yet my issue still persists. To explain, the computer will allow me to change the volume freely but no matter what level I set it to it doesn't get any quieter. It's constantly...
  3. Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device: I saw a similar thread about this same issue but I tried all of the "solutions" that were provided yet my issue still persists. To explain, the computer will allow me to change the volume freely but no matter what level I set it to it doesn't get any quieter. It's constantly...
  4. volume adjustment malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume adjustment malfunction: My computer's volume adjustment malfunctionAfter a update at end of ferburay my volume adjustment malfuntion, no matter how i move it the sound is fixed.windows 11 homeversion 21h2 22000.527realtek sound alc 887MSI GTX 1660 superI tried: switch Windows Audio and Windows Audio...
  5. Taskbar volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar volume adjustment: The Taskbar volume show the percent setting for the volume but no longer shows the volume adjustment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-adjustment/b5a64f01-169e-4d75-a819-2af3eda63392
  6. Bluetooth and "Onn" speakers, cant adjust volume!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and "Onn" speakers, cant adjust volume!: Why cant I adjust the volume on my $35 walmart speaker? Thanks, -kyle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-and-onn-speakers-cant-adjust-volume/f7e20dc0-3d85-4dfa-87cb-91477c0ca177
  7. Can't adjust the volume

Can't adjust the volume: Hi, I have a computer with external speakers. My issue is that I can only adjust on those speakers. Adjusting the volume in windows has no effect, it only cut off the sound if I put it at zero. It's really annoying, it's much more easy for me to control the volume directly...
  8. Bluetooth speaker volume adjustment issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth speaker volume adjustment issue: Hi everyone, I have just bought a new MSI PS63 8SC model. When not connecting to bluetooth speaker, volume adjustment work normally. But while I connect to a bluetooth speaker, if I adjust volume from 1 to 100, nothing change. Now I can have only 0mute or 100. I have...
  9. Volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c
  10. Adjusting headphone volume

Adjusting headphone volume: I hope this is the correct forum...for the first time I used headphones in Windows 10 Pro, and I found the normal Fn-F6 and Fn-F7 that adjust speaker volume do not work to adjust headphone volume - nor does the slider in the task tray. I can go into Control Panel and find the...