Windows 10: Fail to load?

Discus and support Fail to load? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I subscribe to the newspaper in the town in which I grew up. They send the paper out in pdf format, and I've received it for years. The other day when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bbudesa, Oct 5, 2019.

1. bbudesa Win User

Fail to load?

I subscribe to the newspaper in the town in which I grew up. They send the paper out in pdf format, and I've received it for years.

The other day when I tried to open the file, I got "Error, failed to load .pdf document".

I called the paper, but it seems the problem is on my side. I just can't figure out what's wrong.

Any thoughts?

thanks,

bbudesa, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 5, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

Fail to load?

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Fail to load?

1. Fail to load? - Similar Threads - Fail load

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  6. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  7. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

8. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  9. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  10. built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...: Is an OS installation required to operate the external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-a-gaming-pc-and-trying-to-load-a-win10-disk/0fa1aa94-c707-40b7-9e60-ef6d8e10a7db