Windows 10: Fail to reinstall Windows 10

Discus and support Fail to reinstall Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I tryed to reinstall Windows 10 on my new ssd so I run the setup on the USB and after it got "installed" the setup just run again and I don't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sirclassicx, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Fail to reinstall Windows 10

So I tryed to reinstall Windows 10 on my new ssd so I run the setup on the USB and after it got "installed" the setup just run again and I don't have a idea what to do now! Can you help me pls?

submitted by /u/Sirclassicx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sirclassicx, Oct 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Fail to reinstall Windows 10 :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Fail to reinstall Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Fail to reinstall Windows 10

1. Fail to reinstall Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fail reinstall

2. Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...: Windows update keeps trying to install Windows 11, version 23H2. I was on insider until recently and looking at my history, Windows 11, version 23H2 was already installed back in September. This latest install goes through the download and then installs up to about 30-40%...
  3. Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...: Windows update keeps trying to install Windows 11, version 23H2. I was on insider until recently and looking at my history, Windows 11, version 23H2 was already installed back in September. This latest install goes through the download and then installs up to about 30-40%...
  4. BSOD, what failed: ntoskrnl.exe i reinstalled Windows 3 times, Drivers aswell and still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, what failed: ntoskrnl.exe i reinstalled Windows 3 times, Drivers aswell and still...: Hi, i build a pc and on the first start of the day it gives me a BSOD. I’ve tried everything, reinstalling Windows, Drivers, an employee of microsoft reintalled my graphics card drivers and, on the very next morning the same issue, i tested the RAM, SSD and tried another gpu...
  5. BSOD, what failed: ntoskrnl.exe i reinstalled Windows 3 times, Drivers aswell and still...

BSOD, what failed: ntoskrnl.exe i reinstalled Windows 3 times, Drivers aswell and still...: Hi, i build a pc and on the first start of the day it gives me a BSOD. I’ve tried everything, reinstalling Windows, Drivers, an employee of microsoft reintalled my graphics card drivers and, on the very next morning the same issue, i tested the RAM, SSD and tried another gpu...
  6. Reinstall of of Windows 10 failed - 0x8007025D - 0x2000C The installation failed in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall of of Windows 10 failed - 0x8007025D - 0x2000C The installation failed in the...: Had problems performance/graphics card etc with a recent Windows update and despite my best efforts came to conclusion that i needed to re install windows. Used the media creation tool to do this but presume near the end of the process i get the error ..We couldn't install...
  7. Reinstall of of Windows 10 failed - 0x8007025D - 0x2000C The installation failed in the...

Reinstall of of Windows 10 failed - 0x8007025D - 0x2000C The installation failed in the...: Had problems performance/graphics card etc with a recent Windows update and despite my best efforts came to conclusion that i needed to re install windows. Used the media creation tool to do this but presume near the end of the process i get the error ..We couldn't install...
  8. Reinstall of of Windows 10 failed - 0x8007025D - 0x2000C The installation failed in the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 reinstall failed due to unexpected restart now stuck in restart loop. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reinstall failed due to unexpected restart now stuck in restart loop. How to fix?: Trying to reinstall windows 11, for some reason my pc restarted during the process now whenever I turn on the pc I get the error message in the picture but when I click on the pc restarts and comes back to this screen. I’ve tried not clicking anything but it’ll just stay on...
  10. Windows 11 reinstall failed due to unexpected restart now stuck in restart loop. How to fix?

Windows 11 reinstall failed due to unexpected restart now stuck in restart loop. How to fix?: Trying to reinstall windows 11, for some reason my pc restarted during the process now whenever I turn on the pc I get the error message in the picture but when I click on the pc restarts and comes back to this screen. I’ve tried not clicking anything but it’ll just stay on...