Windows 10: Fail to sign in

Discus and support Fail to sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after I came to the AUS this year, I found that I can not sign in my onedrive account though my laptop, what is happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by L-298, Apr 4, 2019.

1. L-298 Win User

Fail to sign in

after I came to the AUS this year, I found that I can not sign in my onedrive account though my laptop, what is happening?

:)

L-298, Apr 4, 2019

2. fail to sign in Microsoft account to connect windows 10 instead of local account

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to follow the steps below and check if that helps:

Step 1: Try Disconnecting from the Internet

• If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.

• If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.

Step 2

Try to sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the account.microsoft.com page.

If the sign-in is unsuccessful, then try to reset the password and check.

If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

Fail to sign in

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Fail to sign in

1. Fail to sign in - Similar Threads - Fail sign

2. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in": Hi, The question sums it up. Randomly failed to open my account.Why? I restarted and everything worked troubleshooting solution ... But why did this happen? and so suddenly?Saved preferences, website cookies, passwords, etc.. were lost. Frustrating but if someone has ways to...
  3. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in": Hi, The question sums it up. Randomly failed to open my account.Why? I restarted and everything worked troubleshooting solution ... But why did this happen? and so suddenly?Saved preferences, website cookies, passwords, etc.. were lost. Frustrating but if someone has ways to...
  4. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service failed the sign in: Old Dell Inspiron 15R, i3, 8GBOriginally supplied with Win 8, was upgraded at some stage to Win 10.It was a work machine so I decided to factory reset the machine and wipe all data.The process finished and I was shown the Windows login screen.It still remembers the Windows...
  5. The user profile service failed the sign in

The user profile service failed the sign in: Old Dell Inspiron 15R, i3, 8GBOriginally supplied with Win 8, was upgraded at some stage to Win 10.It was a work machine so I decided to factory reset the machine and wipe all data.The process finished and I was shown the Windows login screen.It still remembers the Windows...
  6. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  8. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  9. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

10. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...