Windows 10: Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes

Discus and support Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So it started with freezing and then automatically restarting then i couldn't pass welcome screen it freezes there and suddenly i can't run it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JovanPantelinac, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes

So it started with freezing and then automatically restarting then i couldn't pass welcome screen it freezes there and suddenly i can't run it to the welcome screen i just get some blue screen saying stop code:critical process died and then when it gets 100% it turns off and get me to the automatic repair screen.I tryed system restore but when i select the point to restore and then next but the page were i need to select disk i have only C:system but i need D: bcs i can't select C: and my windows is on D: so i can't do system restore.I can't even reset this pc either so some help please?

:)

JovanPantelinac, Feb 11, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 11, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes

Windows 10 Start Menu freezes and crashes while editing

I need help too please!!!

I don't not how, what or why but ever since updating to the windows 10 update that adds in the list of **** I dont want displayed on the left panel of my start menu moving or editing tiles freeze and crash my start menu

when reopening the start menu the tiles are still frozen and greyed out

its as if im not allowed to change them.

and now also my MAIL app crashes a few seconds after opening it, i did a complete reset of my mail app and it still does it.

spent the last 4 hours trying to fix it but nothing works more specifically, the solutions I've found give me an error during 1 of the step by steps.

ScottFrame23672382398, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes

1. Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes - Similar Threads - Fail start couple

2. The computer freezes and a blue screen crashes after a couple of minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer freezes and a blue screen crashes after a couple of minutes.: The blue screen usually crashes when the system is idle, there was no blue screen during games or other loads. I think it may be due to the undervolting of the processor, although I lowered the voltage by only 0.075V.Error from Event Viewer:Event...
  3. The computer freezes and a blue screen crashes after a couple of minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer freezes and a blue screen crashes after a couple of minutes.: The blue screen usually crashes when the system is idle, there was no blue screen during games or other loads. I think it may be due to the undervolting of the processor, although I lowered the voltage by only 0.075V.Error from Event Viewer:Event...
  4. Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage

Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage: l dont know why but this happens. When i open the google chrome it lets me type a couple letters than it freezes and automatically closes.This is happening on windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...: The event log shows an ESENT errors 508 and 510.After several days of trying to solve this case following all the available forums' suggestions and more mostly checking the disks in every possible way, and adding of my own - checking the memory, I finally contemplated that...
  6. Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...: The event log shows an ESENT errors 508 and 510.After several days of trying to solve this case following all the available forums' suggestions and more mostly checking the disks in every possible way, and adding of my own - checking the memory, I finally contemplated that...
  7. Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...

8. freeze for a couple seconds and Game crashed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    freeze for a couple seconds and Game crashed: So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze until I end task or alt enter and then it will close. I'm looking in Reliability History the error gives more hint than usual and...
  9. Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds: So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze until I end task or alt enter and then it will close. I'm looking in Reliability History the error gives more hint than usual and...
  10. Windows 10 freezing every couple minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing every couple minutes.: I've been having this issue for a while now where my PC just freezes, CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work, nothing does. After about a minutes everything goes back to normal, then a few minutes later it freezes again. Ive run the sfc /scannnow and another one that fixed windows update...