Windows 10: Fail to Synchronize Time in windows 10

Discus and support Fail to Synchronize Time in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had try many methods but failed to start the service to synchronize time. I'm unable to log on in the service.msc as well. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Luchz, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Luchz Win User

Fail to Synchronize Time in windows 10

I had try many methods but failed to start the service to synchronize time.

I'm unable to log on in the service.msc as well.

Fail to Synchronize Time in windows 10 44860d3b-b2c6-401c-9d51-cd978e820160?upload=true.jpg Fail to Synchronize Time in windows 10 36cc6d5d-c8c5-40f1-959d-2f0858606a72?upload=true.jpg

:)

Luchz, Sep 10, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows fails to synchronize with internet time - it times out

Hi,

You might have a different Date and Time configuration that's why your Windows fails to synchronize with
    Internet Time. To have this checked, try to change the server in your Internet Time Settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Date and Time.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab: then, click on Change settings.
    • Try to change or choose the Server, tick on the Update now, and click on
      OK.

Let us know the results after following the resolution provided.

John Sarc, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 10, 2019
  4. BobP3UX Win User

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Fail to Synchronize Time in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fail Synchronize

2. Time Synchronization Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Synchronization Failed: I am trying to run some python scripts but I am getting error as below. Python Error: Discarding packet: The msg_id belongs to over 30 seconds in the future. Most likely the client time has to be synchronized.When checked further, I was told to sync my windows clock. However...
  3. Time Synchronization Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Synchronization Failed: I am trying to run some python scripts but I am getting error as below. Python Error: Discarding packet: The msg_id belongs to over 30 seconds in the future. Most likely the client time has to be synchronized.When checked further, I was told to sync my windows clock. However...
  4. Time Synchronization Failed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 - Time synchronization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Time synchronization failed: No sure why Windows time synchronization doesn't work at all for me.I have installed clean Windows 11 months ago and it never worked.ping time.windows.comPinging twc.trafficmanager.net [20.101.57.9] with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 20.101.57.9: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=112Reply...
  6. Windows 11 - Time synchronization failed

Windows 11 - Time synchronization failed: No sure why Windows time synchronization doesn't work at all for me.I have installed clean Windows 11 months ago and it never worked.ping time.windows.comPinging twc.trafficmanager.net [20.101.57.9] with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 20.101.57.9: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=112Reply...
  7. Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...: Hello,This past weekend I realized my computer's time is out even though it's configured to sync time automatically to time.windows.com. When I try to do a manual Time Sync I get the following error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity and retry"...
  8. Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...

Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...: Hello,This past weekend I realized my computer's time is out even though it's configured to sync time automatically to time.windows.com. When I try to do a manual Time Sync I get the following error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity and retry"...
  9. Time synchronization failed time.windows.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time synchronization failed time.windows.com: So, as you may see sometimes is that your clock goes wrong and you try to synchronize Sorry I'm bad at English, I'm only a teen but it fails, what do you do? Well, I used time.windows.com but I switched to googles time zone instead since windows wouldn't sync. So I simply...
  10. Time synchronization failed time.windows.com

Time synchronization failed time.windows.com: So, as you may see sometimes is that your clock goes wrong and you try to synchronize Sorry I'm bad at English, I'm only a teen but it fails, what do you do? Well, I used time.windows.com but I switched to googles time zone instead since windows wouldn't sync. So I simply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. time synchronization failed

2. windows time synchronization failed

3. time synchronization failed windows 10

4. windows 10 time synchronization failed,
  5. failed to synchronize to time.windows.com,
  6. windows 10 time synchronization failed client workstations,
  7. time synchronization failed windows 10 solved,
  8. windows 10 failed to synchronize time,
  9. win 10 time synchronization failed,
  10. time synchronization failed for windows 10 1909,
  11. time syncronization failed,