Windows 10: Fail

Discus and support Fail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Halo, I have a problem with "save" some files. Not on every files only in this program (ControlSpace from Bose verison 5.4) and DAW Reaper. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanSmoliński, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Fail

Halo, I have a problem with "save" some files. Not on every files only in this program (ControlSpace from Bose verison 5.4) and DAW Reaper. Can you tell me where is the problem? Fail ac10576e-a9fa-49a3-bbe1-18f1587effbc?upload=true.jpg

:)

JanSmoliński, Jul 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 5, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 5, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

Fail

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Fail

1. Fail - Similar Threads - Fail

2. Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only: I have tried just about every suggestion on how to change a folder from read only, that keeps going back to read only.I tried the standard, uncheck "read only" then click Apply->Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files->OK->"You will need to provide...
  3. Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only: I have tried just about every suggestion on how to change a folder from read only, that keeps going back to read only.I tried the standard, uncheck "read only" then click Apply->Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files->OK->"You will need to provide...
  4. Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652: Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652. I tried 5 times it still not workiing. i gives me different error code.error code were :- 0x8024000b and 0x80070652....
  5. Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652

Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652: Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652. I tried 5 times it still not workiing. i gives me different error code.error code were :- 0x8024000b and 0x80070652....
  6. Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows time failing to sync and update error.: I updated my PC on the 15th of March and ever since then my windows date and time have been failing to syncing with the server, I have tried restarting windows time in services.msc but the issue persists. Moreover, when I went to investigate my windows update page, I found...
  8. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

Windows time failing to sync and update error.: I updated my PC on the 15th of March and ever since then my windows date and time have been failing to syncing with the server, I have tried restarting windows time in services.msc but the issue persists. Moreover, when I went to investigate my windows update page, I found...
  9. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa: Hello,To say I am beyond frustrated with Windows Update is an understatement and I know I'm not alone from my research! Now that I got that out of the way...A couple days ago, my leading brand antivirus solution decided to error on an update which took out my previous Windows...