Windows 10: Fail

Discus and support Fail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Halo, I have a problem with "save" some files. Not on every files only in this program (ControlSpace from Bose verison 5.4) and DAW Reaper. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanSmoliński, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Fail

Halo, I have a problem with "save" some files. Not on every files only in this program (ControlSpace from Bose verison 5.4) and DAW Reaper. Can you tell me where is the problem? Fail ac10576e-a9fa-49a3-bbe1-18f1587effbc?upload=true.jpg

:)

JanSmoliński, Jul 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 5, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 5, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

Fail

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Fail

1. Fail - Similar Threads - Fail

2. Windows 10 inplace upgrade failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 inplace upgrade failing: Hello All, Im in the process of updating our win 7 machines to Win 10 using the media creation tool. For the most part im being successful. However, every now and then Im getting an error saying "This PC cant be upgraded to Windows 10". [ATTACH] Now I've had this on a...
  3. WINDOWS 1903 UPDATE FAILED 6 TIMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 1903 UPDATE FAILED 6 TIMES: I have tried downloading version 1903 of Windows 10 about 6 times. Each time the following error occurs and 1903 does not get installed File uploaded [ATTACH] Please advise further. I have also lost a lot of DATA in the process. Will you be able to help me? I have 4mg...
  4. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start error: 0xC0000035 Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start error: 0xC0000035 Event ID 2: [img] I started getting this error message Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing ID 2 <Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data> <Data Name="LoggingMode">8388736</Data> I first noticed this in...
  5. Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:

Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:: Asus laptop, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Needed to reset and erase my data so that it was safe to sell machine. Created bootable recovery disk on 32GB memory stick, made sure boot order put USB stick ahead of hard disk, then rebooted. Went to command prompt...
  6. Fail to roload from recovery drive after erasing C:

Fail to roload from recovery drive after erasing C:: Asus laptop, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Needed to reset and erase my data so that it was safe to sell machine. Created bootable recovery disk on 32GB memory stick, made sure boot order put USB stick ahead of hard disk, then rebooted. Went to command prompt...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update failed

Windows 10 1903 update failed: Hi guys, In the past week I have tried like ~20 "solutions" found here and/or other blog posts but nothing is working for me. I would really appreciate if someone could help me investigate my update issue. Thanks! Here is my SetupDiag log: === Matching Profile found:...
  8. Failed to Fork error with Ubuntu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to Fork error with Ubuntu on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Ubuntu terminal may throw out an error – Failed to fork on Windows 10. This terminal gets installed under the feature of Windows Subsystem for Linux. The cause of this error comes down to be lack of memory and [...] This post Failed to Fork error with...
  9. KB4507453 failed with error 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4507453 failed with error 0x800f081f: Hi, I'm trying to install KB4507453 since it has been released, but I'm getting 0x800f081f error: "2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4507453) - Error 0x800f081f" I've tried resetting update components, running SFC, DISM etc but...
  10. Nvidia MX150 Driver Update Fail / Crashed Windows 10 / Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia MX150 Driver Update Fail / Crashed Windows 10 / Error Code 43: Hi all, I have been 6 days straight trying to enable my MX150 graphics card on my Acer Aspire laptop (E5-576G). The problem initially occurred when the card just stopped running and I figured a simple driver update would get it up and running again - WRONG. My laptop...