Windows 10: Failed dotpay payment

Discus and support Failed dotpay payment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello!I wanted to buy `HEVC Video Extensions` through Microsoft Store with dotpay. Sadly after the purchase dotpay for some reason failed to redirect... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JimRajnor, Apr 1, 2022.

1. JimRajnor Win User

Failed dotpay payment

Hello!I wanted to buy `HEVC Video Extensions` through Microsoft Store with dotpay. Sadly after the purchase dotpay for some reason failed to redirect to Microsoft store and because of that extension hasn't been bought, but money was taken from my account.I've already waited a bit in hopes that it's only a temporary desync or something. I've also tried to contact Microsoft through submitting an issue, but it requires me to log in even if I'm logged in and the window to log in closes shortly after opening and nothing happens...Could anyone help me with any of my issues? This extension is pretty

:)

JimRajnor, Apr 1, 2022

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Payment failed ?

I pre ordered destiny 2 months ago , the payment was taken but now it is saying payment failed.

AllenLocust, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Failed dotpay payment

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Failed dotpay payment

1. Failed dotpay payment - Similar Threads - Failed dotpay payment

2. payments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    payments: I have been charged twice in November for my Office 365 first payment 13/11/23 then again yesterday 30/11/23 i would like to know why as i always have paid at the beginning of the month not the end of the month as you have now took the money out that was for another bill due...
  3. Failed dotpay payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed dotpay payment: Hello!I wanted to buy `HEVC Video Extensions` through Microsoft Store with dotpay. Sadly after the purchase dotpay for some reason failed to redirect to Microsoft store and because of that extension hasn't been bought, but money was taken from my account.I've already waited a...
  4. Failed dotpay payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed dotpay payment: Hello!I wanted to buy `HEVC Video Extensions` through Microsoft Store with dotpay. Sadly after the purchase dotpay for some reason failed to redirect to Microsoft store and because of that extension hasn't been bought, but money was taken from my account.I've already waited a...
  5. Payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payment: How can i remove my card number off my xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/payment/bc3c2387-dccb-4323-9c3d-6a99b0e3fa93
  6. Payments

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Payments: Two payments have come out of my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payments/236abbb1-3b0e-487d-9ea5-07255b4d2df0
  7. PAYMENT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PAYMENT: I've been getting a something that says my office subscription ends on 4/3 Do I have to pay for Office 365 University again Or does it just renew itself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment/95b5d35c-7994-4235-8895-8d0da85fd62d
  8. Payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payment: Ok so, I was recently charged for 40$ by something called MICROSOFT*ULTIM. If that isn't a scam how do I refund it (if I can), and how do I cancel the subscription. I checked my subscriptions and services, and it wasn't in there. I checked the payment history too and it...
  9. Payments

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payments: I cannot seem to make a payment. when I try to pay, it says that 'We cannot process your payment.' I have tried changing cards/using pay pal and I'm sure that the details of the billing info is correct . Please help !...
  10. Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment: I would like to ask if it is possible to buy Sea of Thieves which costs 34,99€ right now, with two 25€ gift cards? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment/346d56d9-48f3-46e4-9068-5939dac8c9a2"