Windows 10: Failed execution of queue item Installer: Network Drivers...

Discus and support Failed execution of queue item Installer: Network Drivers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Upgrade from 20H2 to 21H1 Fails at 60%Can anyone shed light on what might be causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HerbertN, Jul 26, 2021.

1. HerbertN Win User

Failed execution of queue item Installer: Network Drivers...

Upgrade from 20H2 to 21H1 Fails at 60%Can anyone shed light on what might be causing this?SetupErr.loghttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgoxQxftG5R_gbN7oDf458oOUkH24A?e=Zg05TOSetupAct.loghttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgoxQxftG5R_gbN89QXnZYDRdwjNIA?e=h3ekITSetupdiagresults.loghttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgoxQxftG5R_gbN-y2H6D6S4ylPmcQ?e=mDtqKQ09:50:56, Info CSI 00000dd6 Begin NetSetup servicing operation09:50:56, Info CSI 00000dd7 Begin loading the binding engine09:55:57, Info CSI 00000dd8@2021/7/25:13:55:57.351 CSI Advanced installer perf trace:CSIPERF:AIDONE;{a111f280-5923-47c0-9a68-d0bafb577901};null;300782842us2021-07-25

:)

HerbertN, Jul 26, 2021
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Jul 26, 2021
  3. windows 10 failed install: attempted execute of no execut

I have tried several times to install windows 10 without success. I have updated all my drivers and removed all non-essential devices from my PC. Each time it fails and says "attempted execute of no execute kl1.sys. Does anyone have any suggestions?

JonathanAarons, Jul 26, 2021
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Failed execution of queue item Installer: Network Drivers... - Similar Threads - Failed execution queue

2. Windows 10 Home update failed with Failed execution of queue item Installer: Boot File...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home update failed with Failed execution of queue item Installer: Boot File...: I've been experiencing non-stop Windows cumulative update failed since February and just can't fix it. none of the solution in internet is working from :- using windows update troubleshooter- DISM, - SFC scan, - chkdsk command, - manually downloading and installing update...
  3. Windows 10 Home update failed with Failed execution of queue item Installer: Boot File...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home update failed with Failed execution of queue item Installer: Boot File...: I've been experiencing non-stop Windows cumulative update failed since February and just can't fix it. none of the solution in internet is working from :- using windows update troubleshooter- DISM, - SFC scan, - chkdsk command, - manually downloading and installing update...
  4. Windows 10 Home update failed with Failed execution of queue item Installer: Boot File...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update: HP driver failed to install and can not be removed from the update queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: HP driver failed to install and can not be removed from the update queue: Hi,I have a Windows 11 Laptop and tried to install an HP driver for a printer. The installation was done via Windows Update but it failed and now it remains in the queue forever. Is there a way to remove it? The only option I am given is to retry with the same result. I do...
  6. Windows Update: HP driver failed to install and can not be removed from the update queue

Windows Update: HP driver failed to install and can not be removed from the update queue: Hi,I have a Windows 11 Laptop and tried to install an HP driver for a printer. The installation was done via Windows Update but it failed and now it remains in the queue forever. Is there a way to remove it? The only option I am given is to retry with the same result. I do...
  7. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  8. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  9. in windows 10 how to delete items in the printer queue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    in windows 10 how to delete items in the printer queue?: how to delete items in printer queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/in-windows-10-how-to-delete-items-in-the-printer/61b9700b-9e94-4d44-a385-e6a4a2b70ef9
  10. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...