Windows 10: Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution

Discus and support Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I install Deus Ex Human Revolution and when I tried to run the game Direct X 11 setup screen came up, and it failed. The drop down box "Resolution" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OopsIbrokeit, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution

I install Deus Ex Human Revolution and when I tried to run the game Direct X 11 setup screen came up, and it failed. The drop down box "Resolution" and "Refresh rate" where blank. The strange thing was this game worked before I tried to install Windows 7, on the wrong drive and wiped out my data drive. (Man I hate Windows 10 even more.) Second question, could this be related to why I can not play Fallout 4. I was told I need DirectX 9c the later one.

:)

OopsIbrokeit, Aug 5, 2019
  2. TheMailMan78, Aug 5, 2019
  3. digibucc Win User
    digibucc, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution

ZenZimZaliben, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution

1. Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution - Similar Threads - Failed install Deus

2. talk to a human

in Windows 10 Gaming
    talk to a human: I have a new email address and new laptop and cannot get the outlook to work please help 07791 8698163 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-a-human/e49a06da-792b-4164-879b-85735ce3ccbe
  3. talk to a human

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    talk to a human: I have a new email address and new laptop and cannot get the outlook to work please help 07791 8698163 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-a-human/e49a06da-792b-4164-879b-85735ce3ccbe
  4. No Human Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Human Support: Imagine sending people to a Support line, that directs people to search online for the answers themselves, only to continue this cycle. Go f yourselves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-human-support/92cf0ca8-56f8-4347-af7b-f528802693cc
  5. Human

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human: Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person....
  6. Human

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Human: Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person....
  7. Human

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. a driver supporting solution menu ex is not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a driver supporting solution menu ex is not installed: "a driver supporting solution menu ex is not installed". show when i install autocad software in my laptop and its not work on my laptop.i have windows 10 in my laptop...
  9. Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device: I have an iogear GBU321 usb bluetooth adapter that worked great under windows 7. When I upgraded to Win 10, it installed as a human interface device and now has no bluetooth capability. I uninstalled the original, driver and reinstalled drivers for win 8.1 (couldn't find a...
  10. Windows 10: The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution: As we enter into what the industry refers to as the fourth Industrial Revolution, or ‘Industry 4.0’, Microsoft believes it is intelligence that will most significantly enable Industry 4.0 in business. Simply “connecting things” is not enough. This week at Hannover Messe 2016...