Windows 10: Failed installation.

Discus and support Failed installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Group, I'm trying to install W10 on a new Dell laptop with W 8.1. The download seems to go fine, the installation seems to go fine, but I end up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob Hansen, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Failed installation.

Hi Group, I'm trying to install W10 on a new Dell laptop with W 8.1. The download seems to go fine, the installation seems to go fine, but I end up with "some updates were not installed" "failed one update" with the red shield and the red vertical bar. Error code: 80070003. I've been through this about 5 times now. Can anyone help? I may choose to completely wipe this drive and install from the disk image. Thank for any help. *cry

:)

Bob Hansen, Jan 30, 2015

2. win 10 failed installation failed - error code 800700C1.

After download installation failed - error code 800700C1. How can I fix? Must I download win 10 again?

Original Title: win 10 failed

Robert_Rho, Jan 30, 2015
  3. win 10 failed installation failed - error code 800700C1.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Vidyaranjan A V replied on July 30, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows Update Installation Failure 80240020

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa replied on August 3, 2015 dyaand check if it helps.

Windows 10 Upgrade failed error 80240020 then error 800700c1

Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 30, 2015
  4. AddRAM Win User

Failed installation.

You`re trying to do it through windows update ?

Tell us exactly how you are trying to install.

My advice, do not upgrade your 8.1 to a preview, wait til windows 10 comes out or......

Get another drive to install 10 on *Smile

AddRAM, Jan 30, 2015
  5. Yes, with windows update.

Bob Hansen, Jan 30, 2015
  6. davblo Win User
    My update from 8.1 to 10 started yesterday. So far it's tried about 5 times - each takes a few hours and all ended in 80070003 - installation failed. The silly thing is, my computer is a fairly new Microsoft Surface Pro 3. If anything supports Windows 10, then this should!

davblo, Jul 31, 2015
  7. Found this on window 7 forum it may help you
    here is the link
    http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-u...0070003-a.html

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Failed installation.

1. Failed installation. - Similar Threads - Failed installation

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  6. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  7. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  8. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  9. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643: HI there,We're trying to update couple of PC's and laptop to the latest version of 22H2, however the updates failing with error 'Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643' have tried all things suggested as per your KB article and no go.Can you please guide me on what to...