Windows 10: Failed network error

Discus and support Failed network error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am wondering if the latest windows update is to blame for my issues. I am having trouble downloading audio files for work after doing the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KathKim, Aug 6, 2020.

1. KathKim Win User

Failed network error

I am wondering if the latest windows update is to blame for my issues. I am having trouble downloading audio files for work after doing the latest windows update and keep getting Failed- Network Error as I try to download from a central server. Most of them are about 3 MB to 10 MB in size. My computer gets to about 2.5 MB and then I get the error. I can download pdf files but the other files wav are not downloading. I have tried troubleshooting several different ways. My coworker is having no problems downloading from the same email server from her computer. I have tried using my phone as a hotspot using data its not my internet connection. I have tried a different browser with no difference. I have tried my other laptop but it also had the update and I get the same error.

:)

KathKim, Aug 6, 2020
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

Failed network error

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Failed network error

1. Failed network error - Similar Threads - Failed network error

2. Failed - Network error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed - Network error: How do you fix the "Failed - Network error" when trying to download a file? If a file takes more than 2 minutes to download a file it stops and I get this error. The only files I have been able to download for a year now have been at midnight when the internet is the fastest...
  3. Failed - Network error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed - Network error: How do you fix the "Failed - Network error" when trying to download a file? If a file takes more than 2 minutes to download a file it stops and I get this error. The only files I have been able to download for a year now have been at midnight when the internet is the fastest...
  4. Failed - Network error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Failed - Network Error

Failed - Network Error: Whenever I try to download a large file, it starts to download at first, but after a few seconds or even a minute, it gives me a Failed - Network Error. This happens on all browsers. I’ve tried looking at several guides, but none of them helped....
  6. Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error: [ATTACH]When Chrome forbids you from downloading something and starts displaying messages like Network failed, the chances are it’s blocking them, deliberately. This is a common […] This article Chrome blocking downloads with Network failed error first appeared on...
  7. How to troubleshoot downloads that display: Failed - Network error

How to troubleshoot downloads that display: Failed - Network error: Some files when downloaded with Chrome displayed Failed - Network error Repetitive attempts today failed. In the image one file failed four times, worked on the forth an failed on the fifth download. Another file failed on the first and worked on the second attempt. Other...
  8. Network connectivity fails

Network connectivity fails: Hi, An ipv4 ping from my multihomed Windows 10 host to Ubuntu running under Hyper-V only works when using the same subnet as the source that is used by the internal NIC being used by Ubuntu. This also true when neither the host nor the Linux firewalls are enabled. Running...
  9. Network transfer fail

Network transfer fail: Hi, I am having problems transferring files over the network. I used 3 Windows machines (Two running Windows 10 and my server has Windows Server 2012 R2 installed) to run the test. See, when I copy files to and from my server (one of the three) to either of the other two...
  10. Wireless network failed

Wireless network failed: Hello everyone. I got in trouble now. Firstly I found I cannot open start menu with clicking the icon nor pressing win key. Since I can shutdown pc with cmd so I didn't care. Then I found I cannot connect to WiFi.The WiFi around won't be shown on the tab.And I cannot...