Windows 10: Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Discus and support Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David_M_794, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?

:)

David_M_794, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

Source: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio 16.5.1 Release | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Feb 3, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Released: Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server v3.1

Source: Released: Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server v3.1 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Feb 3, 2022
  4. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sql...-shell-update/

Cluster Head, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

1. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio - Similar Threads - Failed setup Microsoft

2. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s: I saw a forum response related to MSSMS, indicating that since this program is not available in the Microsoft Store, it could not be installed on machines running Windows 10 s. I have the same question related to Microsoft SQL Server Express. Is there any way those programs...
  3. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18 setup doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18 setup doesn't launch: Hello,I've been trying to install Microsoft SSMS SQL Server Management Studio onto my computer and the installer doesn't appear when I double-click it. I have tried running the program as administrator, and also restarted my computer. I have also tried installing it via the...
  4. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18 setup doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18 setup doesn't launch: Hello,I've been trying to install Microsoft SSMS SQL Server Management Studio onto my computer and the installer doesn't appear when I double-click it. I have tried running the program as administrator, and also restarted my computer. I have also tried installing it via the...
  5. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18 setup doesn't launch

6. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  7. Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: I want to install SQL Sever in windows 10, however it shows that it requires .NET Framework 2.0 but when I am trying gto install .NET, it shows that my operating system already has .NET Framework 4.5 or higher version. I am not able to understand how to resolve this. Can...
  8. Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: I want to install SQL Sever in windows 10, however it shows that it requires .NET Framework 2.0 but when I am trying gto install .NET, it shows that my operating system already has .NET Framework 4.5 or higher version. I am not able to understand how to resolve this. Can...
  9. Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

10. sql server management studio

in Windows 10 Customization
    sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...