Windows 10: Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Discus and support Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Selina Headstrong, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and they said that the problem is with the OS in W10, to contact MS.

:)

Selina Headstrong, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

1. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301 - Similar Threads - Failed burn disc

2. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  3. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  4. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  5. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  6. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

8. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Problem burning CD - error code 0xC0AA0301

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem burning CD - error code 0xC0AA0301: Hi, I am getting error code 0xC0AA0301 when I try to burn a CD. I've tried several brands of blank CDs, all of which have worked in the past. Anyone know what the code means and/or what the problem might be? Thanks - Dave...