Windows 10: Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Discus and support Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Selina Headstrong, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and they said that the problem is with the OS in W10, to contact MS.

:)

Selina Headstrong, Oct 9, 2021

2. Error 0xc0aa0301 when trying to burn disc

Hello Ruby,

Error code 0xc0aa0301 may continue to appear due to software incompatibility. Having said that, we advise following the tips, suggestions, and procedures for rectifying this type of error which can be found on this article:
    iTunes for Windows: If you have trouble burning a disc. For more troubleshooting options, see this
    link.

Do not hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Ruby_star Win User
    Error 0xc0aa0301 when trying to burn disc

I am trying to burn a playlist from itunes. The first time it worked just fine. The second time (same day) it came up with error 0xc0aa0301. What can I do? I

* Moved from Virus & Malware

Ruby_star, Oct 9, 2021
  4. PG139 Win User

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

(0xC0AA0301) error

I get this error code (0xC0AA0301) coming up when I try to burn a cd. Can someone help to eliminate this error?

PG139, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

1. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301 - Similar Threads - Failed burn disc

2. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  3. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  4. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  5. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  6. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

8. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

10. Problem burning CD - error code 0xC0AA0301

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem burning CD - error code 0xC0AA0301: Hi, I am getting error code 0xC0AA0301 when I try to burn a CD. I've tried several brands of blank CDs, all of which have worked in the past. Anyone know what the code means and/or what the problem might be? Thanks - Dave...