Windows 10: Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10

Discus and support Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This started popping up yesterday. Chrome didnt open so un installed it and now it isnt installing, but firefox works. no apps work. please help. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nitefury, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Nitefury Win User

Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10

This started popping up yesterday. Chrome didnt open so un installed it and now it isnt installing, but firefox works. no apps work. please help. i tried typing netsh an d winsock reser in cmd admin it doesnt help. i keep getting this message its a pain in the neck. i dont have any restore points my laptop is barely 2 weeks old....*Sleepy

:)

Nitefury, Aug 28, 2016
  2. Dick2748 Win User

Windows failed to connect to group policy service

I've seen the replays and suggested fixes.

My problem is that this happens frequently on Windows 10.

I never had this problem with Windows 7 Pro.

Is this an OS problem? And, if so, why hasn't Microsoft done something about it?

It's a tad annoying to have to go through the 'fix' once a week!

Dick2748, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Windows failed to connect to group policy service

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by Rajesh Govind replied on March 3, 2014 from the below link.

Windows 8.1 error with Group Policy Client

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2016
  4. Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10

TairikuOkami, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10

1. Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10 - Similar Threads - Failed connect group

2. Group Policy Client service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Group Policy Client service failed the sign-in: One of our staff members started getting an error on sign in. As soon as you enter her password the error: The group policy client service failed the sign-in. Access is denied pops up. I have tried doing a system restore and it works until updates run again....
  3. Group Policy Client Services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Group Policy Client Services: I have been locked out of logging on. This is the message I receive: The Group Policy Client service failed to sign in . Access Denied. How do I fix this?...
  4. Group Policy Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Group Policy Failed: I am currently in the process of trying to repair my dad's laptop as this morning when he tried to log on to his account (which is the only account on the computer), it said that the group policy failed, and that the access was denied. (BTW I work in technical support, so I...
  5. Group Policy Client service failed Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Group Policy Client service failed Access is denied.: My partner and I share a laptop. My account is fine but he gets this message. I am administrator. I've checked the GPSvc Group and it looks fine. Is the only solution to recreate the profile?...
  6. The Group Policy Client Service failed the sign-in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The Group Policy Client Service failed the sign-in: Not sure whether this is related to the recent upgrade (yesterday jan 28 2016), but I restarted my PC after after the upgrade, all was OK, I switched it off and went home. Today after I swithed my PC on the following appeared: "The Group Policy Client Service failed the...
  7. Group policy client service - cant connect

in Windows 10 Support
    Group policy client service - cant connect: Hi, I've been using my Windows 10 laptop (initially came with Win 8.0, upgraded to Win8.1 then to 10) and this after noon when I booted, Windows started OK, but when I try to log into my a/c I get the error Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service....
  8. Windows failed to connect to a Group Policy Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows failed to connect to a Group Policy Service: When I turned on my Windows 10 Desktop PC this morning, it said it failed to connect to a Group Policy Service or something similar to that. Can someone help me out with this, please? This is my Desktop PC. It's a Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop. Thanks in advance! 41541
  9. Group Policy Client service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy Client service failed the sign-in: From a cold boot: it took 4-5 minutes. Disk was active, but not taking a dump (observed disk activity light). Got message "The Group Policy Client service failed the sign-in., The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported." I just sat there with that message...
  10. Group Policy service

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy service: For about a week now, each time I boot up, I receive this message as a pop-up – “Failed to connect to a Windows Service. Windows couldn’t connect to the Group Policy service.” I have problems using File Explorer, none of the options (such as Recovery) are available in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to connect to group policy service windows 10