Windows 10: Failed to connect to Windows Server

Discus and support Failed to connect to Windows Server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, So my laptop is not connecting to the windows server. Not only that, but it keeos giving me an error message "windows ran into a problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DakshaBopanna, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Failed to connect to Windows Server

Hi,

So my laptop is not connecting to the windows server. Not only that, but it keeos giving me an error message "windows ran into a problem and needs to restart". It has automatically restarted at least 10 times by now.

I cannot access anything on my computer either, no apps, no settings, i dont even have options of shutting it down (no power options available)

I have literally tired everything

1. Netsh winsock reset - didnt work still restarting

2. "Regedit": cannot accept control messages at this time

3. Services.msc doesn't open either

I have no idea why this is happening or how can i fix it while it keeos restarting and i cannot access anything

:)

DakshaBopanna, Mar 22, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    "Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Failed to connect to Windows Server

How to conect 2 broadband connections to the server

Hi,

Right now i have one broadband connection to the server. However , I am facing problems due to regular internet disconnections. Now I am planing to connect one more broadband connection to the same server by using 2 gateway enable router. So that if one internet connection fails, second one automatically enables.

Is there any 2 gateway enable router... if yes, which is the best one ( company)....?
    Is this setup possible? If no, could someone please suggest....How can make it possible....

Praveenraju, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Failed to connect to Windows Server

1. Failed to connect to Windows Server - Similar Threads - Failed connect Server

2. Windows 2012 r2 server is failing to connect with api hosted in docker ee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 2012 r2 server is failing to connect with api hosted in docker ee: recently we upgraded our api from open shift to docker ee,We have a website using .net framework 4.6.1, iis 8.5 and windows server 2012 r2The connection to docker EE api is failing after the upgrade, the same works fine in windows server 2016,We are getting below error, when...
  3. Valheim Dedicated Server Disconnected or Failed to connect

in Windows 10 News
    Valheim Dedicated Server Disconnected or Failed to connect: [ATTACH]A lot of users when trying to connect to the Valheim Dedicated Server are seeing a “Disconnected” error message, sometimes, it also says “Failed to find a dedicated server“. Whatever the case is, we need to see why Valheim Dedicated Server disconnected and what should...
  4. Game applications failing to connect to auth servers after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game applications failing to connect to auth servers after windows 11 upgrade: So recently my wife and i both upgraded our computers from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now we have a problem where our gaming apps, aka, steam, glyph, Epic Games, etc. etc. all of them have errors in regards to "failed to connect to authentication server". Even have problems...
  5. Game applications failing to connect to auth servers after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game applications failing to connect to auth servers after windows 11 upgrade: So recently my wife and i both upgraded our computers from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now we have a problem where our gaming apps, aka, steam, glyph, Epic Games, etc. etc. all of them have errors in regards to "failed to connect to authentication server". Even have problems...
  6. Failed to connect to the server, Not Authenticated with Minecraft.net

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to connect to the server, Not Authenticated with Minecraft.net: [ATTACH]Here is a guide on how to fix the ‘Not Authenticated with Minecraft.net’ error on Minecraft. Minecraft is a popular video gaming series developed and published by Mojang Studios and Xbox Game Studios. While it offers a great gaming experience, you might also run down...
  7. Server connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connection: Good morning!My computer is telling me that it can not connect to the Microsoft server.My wifi is connected but I still have no connection to update my operating system as well.Do I by a chance have a network adapter issue?...
  8. A bunch of files fail to open when connecting to a SSH server

A bunch of files fail to open when connecting to a SSH server: I have no idea what it means but it just dont work My VPS's IP, website and my name have been blocked out for security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-bunch-of-files-fail-to-open-when-connecting-to-a/6821da46-b8b8-464f-bef5-c2db889c7b17
  9. Server connectivity

Server connectivity: I have been having the server connectivity problem where it says that it is blocked. I didnt had this issue last month but this one doesnt let me play forza horizon 4 online. I followed all the steps when I click the "more information button" it fixed it temporarily but it...
  10. Windows 10 VPN Connection to Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise failing

Windows 10 VPN Connection to Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise failing: Greetings, I am looking for documentation that provides the proper procedure for setting up a VPN connection from a laptop running Windows 10 Pro to a small office server running Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. The connection is being done primarily over Wi-Fi and,...