Windows 10: Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10

Discus and support Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Tried to connect the laptop computer to the cellular network by inserting the SIM card to the computer, the card is detected and the DCS IP V4 is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Auglee, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Auglee Win User

Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10

Tried to connect the laptop computer to the cellular network by inserting the SIM card to the computer, the card is detected and the DCS IP V4 is not found.

Checked in the web there might be missing of modem setting inside the computer?

Is there any way to install the modem/ cellular connection software for it to function?

Thanks in advance,

AL

:)

Auglee, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10

Connecting to cellular network data?

Hi,

We have an article that you can use as a reference to answer your concern. Check out the article:
    Cellular settings in Windows 10.
    Follow the steps to be able to connect to a cellular data network even without a SIM card.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10

1. Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Failed connected Cellular

2. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  3. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  4. Cellular Network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular Network connection: Whenever I insert a sim card in my Lenovo T430s laptop, I see Can't connect to this network. Add an Internet APN and make sure you have an active data connection.... Could anyone here know a solution for this?...
  5. Cellular network

Cellular network: In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the device is responding to the AT commands. I have attached the screenshots for the reference. PC Specs OS - Windows 10 Home...
  6. cellular network

cellular network: please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network/db2962fb-1898-46b5-a9f5-641a9be6a97c
  7. Cellular Network NOT working in window 10

Cellular Network NOT working in window 10: In my dell latitude e7250 have sim slot which I was using as cellular network that was working fine. but since a week after window update it is not working and says "The Mobile Broadband device or SIM is locked" on diagnose the network. It shows my sim operator name but says...
  8. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  9. Not connected to cellular network

Not connected to cellular network: Hi everyone, my win 10 hp laptop won't connect to my cellular network i use a vodafone modem (k4201) any i have set up APN and cellular network shows CONNECTED But when i check connection status in settings, it says am not connected to any network when i troubleshoot...
  10. How to connect to a Cellular Network on Windows 10 in S Mode

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect to a Cellular Network on Windows 10 in S Mode: [ATTACH] Microsoft launched Always connected PCs in partnership with OEMs which comes with Windows 10 & in built-in LTE Advanced. This helps the user to maintain a continuous connection wherever you go. Depending on the network, you can get speeds up to [...] This post How...