Windows 10: Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0

Discus and support Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark ChristianGabriel, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error

Failed to create display.

OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0

---

OpenGL 1.1 is over 20 years old you might be using a fallback microsoft driver. Try updating your graphics drivers from the manufacturer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0 f65ff003-4860-4fcf-acc4-7560be08cb5a?upload=true.png

Hello Microsoft Community!

I have this issue saying "Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0" even i updated my Graphics Card driver to the latest

System Information:

IntelR CoreTM i3-2350M @ 2.30GHz

Intel HD Graphics 3000 latest driver

6 GB Ram
    Windows 10 Home Version 1909

:)

Mark ChristianGabriel, Jun 7, 2020

2. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

FadelBahar, Jun 7, 2020
  3. CallMeDJO Win User
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried
    COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like very ultra (graphics-details-shaders......) , when I read that Microsoft will leave Windows7 with no security then I upgraded , I already
    checked everything about opengl.file or compatibility . id like from you to help. her what it gave me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COD MP 1.1 build win-x86 Oct 8 2003

----- FS_Startup -----

Current language: English

Current search path:

E:\Outils\GG\Call.of.Duty.1.Thepcgames.net\Call of Duty 1 Thepcgames.net\Game/main

File Handles:

----------------------

0 files in pk3 files

ERROR: No languages available because no localized assets were found

execing default_mp.cfg

couldn't exec language.cfg

execing config_mp.cfg

couldn't exec autoexec_mp.cfg

execing safemode_mp.cfg

fs_basepath is write protected.

fs_homepath is write protected.

ERROR: No languages available because no localized assets were found

Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok

...detecting CPU, found Intel Pentium III

Measured CPU speed is 2.33 GHz

System memory is 1024 MB (capped at 1 GB)

Video card memory is 256 MB

Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE) supported

Winsock Initialized

Opening IP socket: localhost:28960

Hostname: Ladjouas-PC

IP: 192.168.1.14

----- Client Initialization -----

Resolving codmotd.activision.com

Couldn't resolve address

----- Initializing Renderer ----

-------------------------------

----- Client Initialization Complete -----

----- R_Init -----

Initializing OpenGL subsystem

...initializing QGL

...calling LoadLibrary( 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\opengl32.dll' ): succeeded

...setting mode 3: 640 480 FS

...using colorbits of 32

...calling CDS: ok

...registered window class

...created window@0,0 (640x480)

Initializing OpenGL driver

...getting DC: succeeded

...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 8 )

...35 PFDs found

...GLW_ChoosePFD failed

...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 0 )

...35 PFDs found

...GLW_ChoosePFD failed

...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT

...restoring display settings

...WARNING: could not set the given mode (3)

...shutting down QGL

...unloading OpenGL DLL

----- CL_Shutdown -----

RE_Shutdown( 1 )

-----------------------

Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok

Could not load OpenGL. Make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card from the manufacturer's web site.

Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0 7260fb4a-9a1a-4d9d-bf67-918e48431297?upload=true.png

CallMeDJO, Jun 7, 2020
  4. yo9fah Win User

Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0

OpenGL problem in windows 10

C: Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData/base

Error:

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Initializing OpenGL driver

...getting DC: succeeded

...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )

...35 PFDs found

...GLW_ChoosePFD failed

...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )

...35 PFDs found

...GLW_ChoosePFD failed

...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT

...restoring display settings

...WARNING: could not set the given mode (3)

...shutting down QGL

...unloading OpenGL DLL

----- CL_Shutdown -----

RE_Shutdown( 1 )

-----------------------

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Somone please help i do not know what to do!!!!!

Work in Windows Xp but not work in Windows 10 an Acer Extensa 5220

yo9fah, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0

1. Failed to create display. OpenGL version detected: 1.1.0 - Similar Threads - Failed create display

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  4. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  5. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. USB detected as "Disk" AND "Disk 1" but "No Media" and 0 mb space.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB detected as "Disk" AND "Disk 1" but "No Media" and 0 mb space.: This is similar to other questions about SSD drives not recognized by Windows. I was copying files from C:\Users on my old PC to a Verico 256Gig USB Flash Drive. It must have copied a file that caused the USB Flash Drive to start but it doesn't configure. Instead,...
  7. New SSD detected as Disk 1 but "No Media" and 0 mb space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New SSD detected as Disk 1 but "No Media" and 0 mb space.: Hi, I have recently purchased a 1TB XPG SX8100 M.2 2280 PCIe SSD to replace my old 256 SSD in my laptop. My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 9550. I first want to copy the entirety of my original drive onto the new one and then install the 1TB properly inside the PCIe slot. I have...
  8. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem: hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like...
  9. Display 1 Not Active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display 1 Not Active: As of Wednesday this week, the 19th, one of displays is not functioning properly after a windows update. The display goes black and not able to connect via display port but HDMI works fine. I check the settings and it reads the monitor as connected but not active, Display...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...