Windows 10: Failed to delete standard user account permanently

Discus and support Failed to delete standard user account permanently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I failed to permanently delete a standard user account more than 20 times. I even activated the built-in Administrator and then deleted the user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WansangChan, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Failed to delete standard user account permanently

I failed to permanently delete a standard user account more than 20 times. I even activated the built-in Administrator and then deleted the user account, the same account re-generated automatically after a 'sleep' or re-start.

I used the command prompt (Admin) net user [ACCOUNT NAME] /delete to delete the unwanted account and all effort in vain -- is my IS hacked and tainted with irregularities.

Even worse, a warning - without any name of application - ' Please upgrade your application' always prop up when Windows 10 starts.

:)

WansangChan, Jan 8, 2019
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jan 8, 2019
  3. I do not want Microsfot user account. I want to delete permanently. Please help.

Delete the older account using these steps:

• Open Settings
    • Accounts
    • Family and other users
    • Other users
    • Under other users, click the older account and click the remove button.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Failed to delete standard user account permanently

Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Failed to delete standard user account permanently

1. Failed to delete standard user account permanently - Similar Threads - Failed delete standard

2. how to delete an administrator account from a standard user account and turn a standard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete an administrator account from a standard user account and turn a standard...: Hi, I created an extra user and made it an administrator and the old one a standard user. I am trying to login to the administrator account it said i should enter my Microsoft password i am pressing the password and it is not showing. i pressed it even though it didn't show...
  3. how to delete an administrator account from a standard user account and turn a standard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete an administrator account from a standard user account and turn a standard...: Hi, I created an extra user and made it an administrator and the old one a standard user. I am trying to login to the administrator account it said i should enter my Microsoft password i am pressing the password and it is not showing. i pressed it even though it didn't show...
  4. how to delete an administrator account from a standard user account and turn a standard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Administer / Standard User Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administer / Standard User Accounts: I want to set up my Microsoft Account with both an Administrator account for making changes and a Standard User account for everyday use. However, I only have one email address. How can I do this? Or must I run as an administrator all the time?...
  6. Permanently delete User Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permanently delete User Account: Keep asking this with no reply. Someone, somehow, accessed my laptop and put a local user account on it. I use Windows 10. I've tried the conventional way to delete it by going to Setting, Family and other users, then deleting the account but every time I restart my...
  7. Family linked user account - Standard

Family linked user account - Standard: I 'blocked' my sons' account temporarily. Attempting to bring it back, through Family settings, it shows as 'can sign in', allowed, however, his login option does not appear when trying to switch users. I have rebooted the system as well. I found a suggestion for an mmc...
  8. Changing Standard user account to Administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing Standard user account to Administrator account: Split from this thread. how do I change administrator on this ProBook s series. administrator passed away gave this laptop to me but cannot change from owner guest to administrator? ***Original title: How do I change administrator on this laptop?***...
  9. standard user log in failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    standard user log in failed: after updating my windows 10 to 1903 version, standard user accounts cannot log in while administrator accounts can. when a standard account try to log in the message appear:The Group Policy Client service failed the logon, accsess denied. then I tried to solve the problem...
  10. About accounts: Admin/Standard user?

About accounts: Admin/Standard user?: I just did a clean install of W10 for a friend. I havent set up a fresh install of 10 and am familar with the structure of accounts in W7> So. Clarify for me the "rights" of accounts(that i set up) in W10 Do they have adminstrator rights? Plan was to set up and Admin account...