Windows 10: Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.

Discus and support Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I want to play/open Fortnite this message comes up (see above( Can someone please explain me how to fixe this problem I do not understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nico_042, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Nico_042 Win User

Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.

Everytime I want to play/open Fortnite this message comes up (see above(

Can someone please explain me how to fixe this problem

I do not understand this problem because I think that mY laptop Lenovo T420 ,which has windows 10 and Intel CORE i5,has evrething that requires to start fotnite

:)

Nico_042, Aug 4, 2019
  2. peckerBa Win User

I run Fortnite on my windows 7 and my showed a Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level. Do you want help me?

peckerBa, Sep 28, 2019
  3. GTS-NJ Win User

If you are running the latest driver for your video adapter and it does not support DX11 it's a limitation of the hardware. If this is a desktop computer you could purchase and install a different video card that supports DX11. If it's a laptop, there's
    not much you can do.

GTS-NJ, Sep 28, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

"Intel CORE i5,has evrething that requires to start fotnite"

- Afraid not. Your machine uses Intel HD3000 graphics. I believe this graphics processor can use DX9 and 10, but not DX11

( you can verify this in dxdiag > Display tab > Feature levels. ).

Apparently prior to the recent update, Fortnite did make allowances for DX 10 machines, but they have cut DX10 out

with this current update to the game, and because it is an on line game you cannot play if the game is not up to date.

- There are no dedicated Win10 drivers (from the mfg of laptops or Intel ) for HD3000 graphics either, and this can cause

performance issues as well.

Your HD3000 would have been only just barely able to run the game even before the Fortnite update anyway.

- I don't know why Steam uses a Web Document (the MS Store games use a similar shortcut as well), but you can make a

proper shortcut from the games executable (R\click on the .exe and select - send to>Desktop) which will have the customary Compatibility tab.

- Compatibility with an older version of Windows has nothing to do with which version of DirectX a game uses.

Using compatibility with an older version of Windows is also useless with a current game such as Fortnite.

This compatibility setting can help with a very few older games that have issues when they don't see the OS they were

built to run on, but it's rarely required.

Win10 has DX9,10 and 11. And DX12 too. There are still only a relatively small number of games that use DX12.

The games choose which version of DX is used, not Windows.

- Others posting here who do have suitable graphics processor for Fortnite may find a fix for their issue by doing

a search of these forums; trawling the EPIC forums, or starting your own thread at EPIC, may find something helpful.

BossDweeb, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level. - Similar Threads - Failed find graphics

2. DX11 feature level 11.0 is required to run the engine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DX11 feature level 11.0 is required to run the engine.: This is the second time I have encountered this unpleasant issue and I wish someone could help me tell me what the solution is. I looked it up before posting this and from what I understood it meant I either didn't have Direct X or I have it but not on the latest version. I...
  3. dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: Need help to fix this feature> How do I fix dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine. I have intel R hd graphics My son wants to play Fortnite, Battle breakers, etc. and he can't...
  4. Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.: I have a Ryzen 3 3200g custom built pc This message showed up when I was trying to run Fortnite Battle Royale What is this error and is/are there any method(s) to solve this problem Please reply...
  5. FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10

FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10: How can I upgrade Intel HD 3000 to Intel HD 4000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-find-graphic-adapter-dx11-on-windows-10/5e92df0f-c87a-4a38-bc8d-e6b07868c137
  6. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: Hey, I built my first pc yesterday and to play this game I want to (abzul) It says I need to get dx11 feature level 10. I have followed multiple tutorials (correctly) but the problem is never solved. Specs: ryzen 3 4 core 2200g 8gb ram no gpu (apu radeon vega) msi b450m...
  7. DX11 FEATURE Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine

DX11 FEATURE Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine: So recently my PC starts showing this error: [DX11 FEATURE Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine] when i try to play some games for example ARK: Survival Evolved, Forza Horizon 4 or Project Cars 2. But when i restart the pc everything runs normal for about 2-3hours and than...
  8. DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine.

DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine.: So recently my PC starts showing this error: [DX11 FEATURE Level 10.0 Required To Run This Engine] when i try to play some games for example ARK: Survival Evolved, Forza Horizon 4 or Project Cars 2. But when i restart the pc everything runs normal for about 2-3hours and than...
  9. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.: After so many hours, my PC will stop running all of my games. All of the errors displayed by the games are summed up to this "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine", or "there is no graphics card found." The problem is that I have Direct X 12 installed, and my...
  10. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.: I see that massage when I cliked "Dreadnought"'s launch button . so I can't play "Dreadnought". Please tell me how to fix this issue. My PC spec is as follows. OS:Windows10-Home64bit. CPU:Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4GHz. Graphic Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB. RAM:8GB. DirectX...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required dx11 feature level

2. failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required dx11 feature level.

3. failed to find a graphics adapter fortnite

4. graphic adapter dx11 für fotnite nötig,
  5. dx11 graphics adapter,
  6. failed to find a graphics adapter,
  7. graphics adapter DX11,
  8. minimum required dx11 feature level,
  9. pc graphic adapter dx11,
  10. graphic adapter dx11,
  11. failed to find a graphics adapter with minimum required dx 11 feature level,
  12. failed to find graphics adapter dx11 fortnite,
  13. failed to find a graphics adapter with,
  14. how to fix your fortnite when it says failed to find a graphics adapter with the minium of dx11,
  15. failed ton find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level