Windows 10: Failed to Find driver packages

Discus and support Failed to Find driver packages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi I could not removed my printers which are HP 8610 and Brother Printer from programs and features. I also could not removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BelleKan, Feb 13, 2021.

1. BelleKan Win User

Failed to Find driver packages

Split from this thread.​

Hi I could not removed my printers which are HP 8610 and Brother Printer from programs and features. I also could not removed them from setting, App features. So, I delete it from Registry and now I got error and don't know how to fix them. However, my printer is not working for almost a month and I could not reinstall them. Please help me how to fix this issues. The error message below:

Error: 2147467259: Failed to find driver packages to process.

Thank you so much...

Sue Kan

** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 **

:)

BelleKan, Feb 13, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Failed to Find driver packages - Similar Threads - Failed Find driver

2. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  3. Removing Windows Driver Package fails - list entry inconsistent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Windows Driver Package fails - list entry inconsistent: My driver package list contains two entries that cannot be removed because the underlying driver seem to be missing. I can reinstall these driver, but this two items remain unchanged. When clicking on Unistall, this message pops up:I have tried to uninstall manually using...
  4. Removing Windows Driver Package fails - list entry inconsistent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Windows Driver Package fails - list entry inconsistent: My driver package list contains two entries that cannot be removed because the underlying driver seem to be missing. I can reinstall these driver, but this two items remain unchanged. When clicking on Unistall, this message pops up:I have tried to uninstall manually using...
  5. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to inject driver package in the new OS: Hi,I've been trying to update my XPS 9300 to Windows 11 but every time I download and install it, my computer installs around 2% before it shows a message saying "undoing changes made to your computer" and it restarts back into Windows 10.I've looked at the log files and one...
  6. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to inject driver package in the new OS: Hi,I've been trying to update my XPS 9300 to Windows 11 but every time I download and install it, my computer installs around 2% before it shows a message saying "undoing changes made to your computer" and it restarts back into Windows 10.I've looked at the log files and one...
  7. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Signing a driver package

Signing a driver package: Is a release signature created through a Software Publisher Certificate SPC valid for Windows 10? Or the only way to do it is Hardware Certification Kit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-a-driver-package/7bb3f0b1-de9d-4127-bde7-aef09031637b
  9. Error 2147467259: Failed to find driver packages to process when installing drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 2147467259: Failed to find driver packages to process when installing drivers: I am trying to uninstall a printer driver of an HP 310 but get this messages. Please assist. Previous replies don't solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-2147467259-failed-to-find-driver-packages-to/71e67ce5-4cf7-4442-b37e-3ace9225b22d
  10. "Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package"

"Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package": Please don't respond with anything other than a download link for the core driver files that microsoft needs to let print drivers install. I've downloaded the printer drivers from the manufacturer and they won't install because "Unable to find a core driver package that is...