Windows 10: FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10

Discus and support FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I upgrade Intel HD 3000 to Intel HD 4000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nico_042, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Nico_042 Win User

FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10

How can I upgrade Intel HD 3000 to Intel HD 4000

:)

Nico_042, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BossDweeb Win User

dx11 device creation fail : 080010010

I assume the game will only run DX11 effects.

Your HD3000 graphics is only capable of running DX9 / 10 effects.

Windows could not find (create) a DX11 capable graphics processor (device)

EDIT: Hm... I just had a look, and the game should run using DX10. There should be

no DX11 error then.

- It's more likely due to the capabilities of the Intel HD3000 graphics. Possibly because there is no

VRAM (dedicated video RAM ), or because there are no dedicated Win10 drivers for HD3000 graphics

(downloaded from Lenovo ).

If the game ran on the same machine using an earlier version of Windows it may be the generic Win10 drivers

are not be adequate for this game ?

BossDweeb, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Windows 7: DX10 v DX11

Well, I am not sure, but I think DX11 just added some new features and rendering options that make certain rendering processes faster. It is like DX10 takes say 10 steps to texture an object and 12 to shade it. DX11 will take 6 steps to texture and 10 to shade. DX10.1 should be exactly the same minus these features, hence the extra FPS.

TheLaughingMan, Aug 4, 2019
  4. FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10

1. FAiled to find Graphic adapter DX11 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - FAiled find Graphic

2. DX11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX11: I am honestly not at all tech savvy and wont pretend to be but I'll try my best in explaining this.I bought the game Medieval Dynasty but upon opening it an error code comes up "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine."I have...
  3. DX11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DX11: I am honestly not at all tech savvy and wont pretend to be but I'll try my best in explaining this.I bought the game Medieval Dynasty but upon opening it an error code comes up "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine."I have...
  4. dx11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dx11: DX11 Feature Level 10.0 is required to run this engine is the a way to get it for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11/2365b896-0cd7-441e-8479-2fa1857c3f15
  5. Graphic display adapters

Graphic display adapters: There has recently been a kerfuffle over graphics devices failing my first n PC's post upgrade to Windows 10. While I am almost certain there is long standing g technical and or security reasoning behind this failure, it may be useful for there to be a posted list of...
  6. Dx11 Level 10

Dx11 Level 10: I have been playing a game for a long time, now my computer just updated and now I get the message that I need DX11 level 10. I am not computer literate, but I know that everything was fine before the update and now its broken. I've tried to figure out how to get DirectX 11...
  7. DX11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DX11: Ive been trying to play my game i bought on steam but it keeps saying " DX11 is needed to run this engine" when i go to my settings the computer says i have DX12. So what is the problem? is it the game or the computer?...
  8. dx11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dx11: Is there an answer for this question? 1st will dxdiag 11 run on windows 10 machine. 2nd if so why can't I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11/171912f0-9e5e-4921-bcec-37a93c5d959f
  9. Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.

Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.: I have a Ryzen 3 3200g custom built pc This message showed up when I was trying to run Fortnite Battle Royale What is this error and is/are there any method(s) to solve this problem Please reply...
  10. Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.

Failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level.: Everytime I want to play/open Fortnite this message comes up (see above( Can someone please explain me how to fixe this problem I do not understand this problem because I think that mY laptop Lenovo T420 ,which has windows 10 and Intel CORE i5,has evrething that requires...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphics adapter DX11

2. dx11 graphics adapter

3. running dx11 games on dx10 hardware

4. failed to find a graphics adapter fortnite,
  5. dx11 capable graphics adapter,
  6. graphic adapter dx11,
  7. failed to find a graphics adapter with dx 11,
  8. failed to find graphics adapter dx11 fortnite,
  9. message failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required dx11 feature level,
  10. how to fix the failed to find a graphics adapter with the minimum required dx11 feature level in fortnite,
  11. fixe windows code 43 error graphic card,
  12. dx11 graphics adapter on a all in one pc download,
  13. failed to connect dx11,
  14. dx11 graphic adapter download amd,
  15. dx11 graphics windows 10