Windows 10: Failed to keep windows up-to-date

Discus and support Failed to keep windows up-to-date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Failed to keep windows up-to-dateMy PC failed to keep windows up-to-date, *My PC have been a part of beta test plan of Microsoft but not now.*The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnsonFoo, Jul 8, 2021.

1. AnsonFoo Win User

Failed to keep windows up-to-date

Failed to keep windows up-to-dateMy PC failed to keep windows up-to-date, *My PC have been a part of beta test plan of Microsoft but not now.*The update surface in setting just keep loading and empty.*I can't install any software from Microsoft Store since my PD failed to update.

:)

AnsonFoo, Jul 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 8, 2021
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Failed to keep windows up-to-date

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Failed to keep windows up-to-date

1. Failed to keep windows up-to-date - Similar Threads - Failed keep date

2. Keeping Installation Media Up to date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeping Installation Media Up to date.: When I purchase Window 11 on a USB or a DVD boxed versions , I get the current version of Windows at that moment in time. As time goes on, newer versions are released and sold, but I still have the older outdated release. I understand that if I need to re-install again later,...
  3. Keeping Installation Media Up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping Installation Media Up to date.: When I purchase Window 11 on a USB or a DVD boxed versions , I get the current version of Windows at that moment in time. As time goes on, newer versions are released and sold, but I still have the older outdated release. I understand that if I need to re-install again later,...
  4. failed up date window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed up date window 10: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 4 Last failed install attempt on ‎10/‎6/‎2023 - 0x80242016Im tried multiple times nothing change still failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-up-date-window-10/34f5741f-eaa4-43bb-a444-aa05745cd91a
  5. failed up date window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    failed up date window 10: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 4 Last failed install attempt on ‎10/‎6/‎2023 - 0x80242016Im tried multiple times nothing change still failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-up-date-window-10/34f5741f-eaa4-43bb-a444-aa05745cd91a
  6. failed up date window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Failed to install updates?? when it's up-to-date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Failed to install updates?? when it's up-to-date: Running windows 10 20H2. Checking my updates history today, I noted that a number of recent updates failed to install with the same error code (screenshot). There was no warning or notices about this. I suspect that the error code may mean the update was interrupted by a...
  8. Windows 10 Search Index failing to keep up-to-date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search Index failing to keep up-to-date: I am using Widows Search to query the contents of a large collection of pdf documents. Normally, when new pdf files ware added to the collection, these are immediately and automatically indexed, and promptly appear in the search results. However, after sucessfully...
  9. Windows 10 Search Index failing to keep up-to-date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Index failing to keep up-to-date: I am using Widows Search to query the contents of a collection of around 200,000 pdf files. Normally, when new pdf files are added to the collection, these would be immediately and automatically indexed, and promptly appear in the search results. However, after sucessfully...
  10. windows 10 up date failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 up date failed: I have tried several times to load windows 10 up date. I even restarted the computer and I get error code 0x8007007e please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-up-date-failed/2fe2bbf3-6210-4d91-80dc-47672a3a6a48