Windows 10: Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

Discus and support Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by legadema, Aug 5, 2015.

1. legadema Win User

Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program worked normal in windows 8.1 so i was force to install windows 8.1 and dual boot ,because i really need the program,for my work...The program demands net framework 1.1...
    Can any one please help me if there is some fix for it because i don't want dual boot but i did't find the solution,tnx!

P.s Installing was without problem but i can not open the program
    Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup [​IMG]

:)

legadema, Aug 5, 2015

2. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program worked normal in windows 8.1 so i was force to install
    windows 8.1 and dual boot ,because i really need the program,for my work...The program demands net framework 1.1...

Can any one please help me if there is some fix for it because i don't want dual boot but i did't find the solution,tnx!

Stefan Cvetkovic, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

I tried everything that you said first i unlock administrator account in cmd typing user administrator /active:yes ,that i did clean boot,disabling all services and startup program,uninstalled program,installed in compatibility mode ,but this didn't
    solve my problem,i receive message that program incompatible

Stefan Cvetkovic, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

1. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup - Similar Threads - Failed load resources

2. Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?: I would not remove the Language Resource Files. I want to keep the Language Resource Files. How can I keep the Language Resource Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-removing-the-language-resource-files-instead/704c2653-5314-4676-b1b2-3a4f7eea1f03
  3. Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?: I would not remove the Language Resource Files. I want to keep the Language Resource Files. How can I keep the Language Resource Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-removing-the-language-resource-files-instead/704c2653-5314-4676-b1b2-3a4f7eea1f03
  4. Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KB5003637 and the new KB5004476 gives error "Failed to load resource:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    KB5003637 and the new KB5004476 gives error "Failed to load resource:...: Hi, After installing the automatic update KB5003637 2 days ago, building web apps in Visual Studio 16.10.1. produces the error "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR" in web browsers Images, css, etc don't load properly anymore. It is clear in my case...
  6. Check your resources usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check your resources usage: Between, NOW, using Edge Dev as DWB with Sleeping tabs AND 20H2, I suggest both are contributing to the significantly less resource use showing. Less or lower than before these 2 things. Anyone else with the same conditions notice this Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Resources

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resources: [ATTACH] I have 2 tabs open on the Edge and only the system is running without third party applications in the background. I want to know if the consumption of hardware resources is within the acceptable level for Windows 10....
  8. Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File: Hello, whenever I try to open up a user in my Active Directory Administrative Centre I keep getting the error "resource loader failed to find MUI file" and then it proceeds to close the program. Can anyone help me? [ATTACH]...
  9. resources

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    resources: how do i free up resources? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resources/72147932-0411-4f63-9985-bd5d2fe9a427
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to load resources from resource file