Windows 10: Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

Discus and support Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by legadema, Aug 5, 2015.

1. legadema Win User

Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program worked normal in windows 8.1 so i was force to install windows 8.1 and dual boot ,because i really need the program,for my work...The program demands net framework 1.1...
    Can any one please help me if there is some fix for it because i don't want dual boot but i did't find the solution,tnx!

P.s Installing was without problem but i can not open the program
    Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup [​IMG]

:)

legadema, Aug 5, 2015

2. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program worked normal in windows 8.1 so i was force to install
    windows 8.1 and dual boot ,because i really need the program,for my work...The program demands net framework 1.1...

Can any one please help me if there is some fix for it because i don't want dual boot but i did't find the solution,tnx!

Stefan Cvetkovic, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

I tried everything that you said first i unlock administrator account in cmd typing user administrator /active:yes ,that i did clean boot,disabling all services and startup program,uninstalled program,installed in compatibility mode ,but this didn't
    solve my problem,i receive message that program incompatible

Stefan Cvetkovic, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

1. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup - Similar Threads - Failed load resources

2. windows resource protection file corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows resource protection file corrupted: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resource-protection-file-corrupted/00b4a58f-c4c4-416c-a7d6-a1de7fe89ac5
  3. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: My friend owns a Minecraft bedrock realm, which he recently updated to 1.12.0. But Now when I try to join it gets stuck on loading resource packs. The other members can join just fine, but I cant....
  4. resources

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    resources: how do i free up resources? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resources/72147932-0411-4f63-9985-bd5d2fe9a427
  5. ms-resource

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4
  6. MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded: Hi, Can anyone assist on this error? Every time launch MS Word this dialog box opens indicating resource dll cannot be loaded. Please help Matty601...
  7. Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files: I have some problem, when i want to cleanup, always stoped or stuck on yah . . . like in picture [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-stuck-on-language-resource-files/c1a748b1-509f-4406-8cff-bbe2285435e0"
  8. programs / resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs / resources: I want apps that are installed, in the store to be on my list and would like to know how to dedicate more resources to live tiles. THANKS Daniel findley https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-resources/2db137f0-9e63-41f4-b781-770690b782be
  9. Resource code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resource code: hi i try to use command powershell to run "sfc/scan" but then i get this error "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" i keep getting a code error to update windows 10 to1803 but it always fails to install. can anyone help me with this? thanks...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899