Windows 10: Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

Discus and support Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RafalLatka, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find workaround for that issue. I need to open powershell as administrator and execute command Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\ImmersiveControlPanel\AppxManifest.xmlAfter that i need to restart explorer.exe in task manager and everything works fine. But if i turn off my computer, ant boot up again, problem still existsIm on latest version of Windows 11 build 2200

:)

RafalLatka, Jan 6, 2022

2. Setting Modern Apps to open at Windows Startup on Windows 10

Hi Tobe,

Unfortunately, you cannot add a Windows Modern app to the Startup programs list. You can add only executable programs to the startup list. I'd suggest you to right click on the app and pin it to your taskbar for easy/quick access.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further queries, we'll be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

Hang while loading taskbar at boot

Before blaming it on a system service, I would definitely disable your startup apps. 99% of all 'hanging at your desktop during boot' problems are related to apps that load with Windows. The other 1% either being system services, corrupt files, viruses or a mixture of the three.

Start -> Run -> type MSCONFIG. Under 'Startup Selection', click "Diagnostic Startup", Apply & then OK. Reboot. If the problem stops, there is something loading at Windows boot that is causing this. If it still continues, it may be a system service as you said.

To check for system service errors (and their causes), right click "My Computer" -> Manage -> Event Viewer -> System. Look for any Errors (noted by a big red X). You can check the causes of the errors by right clicking on each one and selecting Properties. Note the error code that it lists and either post it here or Google for it. But make sure that the time code on the error matches the exact time that you are seeing these hangs during boot.

See how that works and post back. Good luck!

ThetaSigma, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

1. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup - Similar Threads - Failed load taskbar

2. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  3. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  4. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup: So when I start up my pc, my taskbar does not show any app, just window and search buttons. A few seconds later, the apps will eventually show, but just takes an uncomfortable amount of time. Also, the Windows app drawer quick access or whatever you call it is also not there....
  6. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup: I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find workaround for that issue. I need to open powershell as administrator and execute command Add-AppxPackage...
  7. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  8. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  9. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes: Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will occasionally boot my computer with only the wallpaper and the desktop icons loaded up. The taskbar, startup programs like the...
  10. HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings: [ATTACH] Guys, i need help, I cant find any startup apps on setting or task manager, what happen here? https://preview.redd.it/6tfjla20l7i51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed32f1f74a6bb3fdf596c9d6adc3a26822444e7a...