Windows 10: failed to open Microsoft Store apps

Discus and support failed to open Microsoft Store apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm unable to open Microsoft Store apps. They are even not launching. Any help is appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnthonyRay1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. failed to open Microsoft Store apps

I'm unable to open Microsoft Store apps. They are even not launching. Any help is appreciated

:)

AnthonyRay1, Feb 25, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. failed to open Microsoft Store apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 25, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

failed to open Microsoft Store apps

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

failed to open Microsoft Store apps

1. failed to open Microsoft Store apps - Similar Threads - failed open Microsoft

2. Microsoft store fails to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store fails to open: Microsft store fails to open. I don't know when it started. When I open the app It first says: Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. It then gives 2 options: Report this problem and Refresh the page. When I click Refresh the page it says: Check...
  3. Microsoft store fails to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store fails to open: Microsft store fails to open. I don't know when it started. When I open the app It first says: Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. It then gives 2 options: Report this problem and Refresh the page. When I click Refresh the page it says: Check...
  4. microsoft store is failing to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is failing to open: microsoft store is failing to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-failing-to-open/59bd0ff6-38ad-434d-9a16-e6748ea8dffb
  5. microsoft store is failing to open

microsoft store is failing to open: microsoft store is failing to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-failing-to-open/59bd0ff6-38ad-434d-9a16-e6748ea8dffb
  6. microsoft store is failing to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Store app failed to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app failed to open: This is Windows 10 PC and my MS Store failed to open properly. I launched it then it will immediately shut itself without any loading or anything. The screen flashes without a second then nothing at all. I dont need to deal with this issue before but now I cant open it at...
  8. Store app failed to open

Store app failed to open: This is Windows 10 PC and my MS Store failed to open properly. I launched it then it will immediately shut itself without any loading or anything. The screen flashes without a second then nothing at all. I dont need to deal with this issue before but now I cant open it at...
  9. Store app failed to open

10. Microsoft Store Fails to Open

Microsoft Store Fails to Open: Hello!A little while ago I think I accidently deleted either the Microsoft Store or something that it needs in order to open. I first noticed this problem as I wasn't able to open Microsoft Photos at all sorry, I don't remember the error I was getting, so I was going to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store app fails to launch

2. microsoft windows failed to open

3. windows 10 microsoft store failed to open