Windows 10: Failed to parse setup.xml – Intel Software Installer error

Discus and support Failed to parse setup.xml – Intel Software Installer error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have downloaded a newer version of an Intel driver, and when you try to install it on your Windows 10 system, with a […] This article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 11, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Failed to parse setup.xml – Intel Software Installer error

WinClub, Feb 11, 2020

2. xml parsing error...on n900

whenever i try to get into certain normal sites. i get this error page..

xml parsing error: not well-formed

pls help me

rashid786---01, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Steam API XML parse into css?

Hi guys more of a proof of concept im curious about I was looking at hosting a csgo server (irrelevant fun project) which got put on hold when I got interested in the API server status you can run which is this

api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=71.180.229.246&format=xml

The issue is this pulls raw xml with no CSS styling and I was simply wondering if it was possible to make a php file that could call that link maybe and parse it into preset css?

This is more proof of concept than anything but im curious how you could parse the xml tags and style them so that if it were embeded into a website it would be presentable data.

the server IP is my own

Solaris17, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Failed to parse setup.xml – Intel Software Installer error

Steam API XML parse into css?

json_decode processes the entire file into a mixed array. Do:
    PHP: print_r(json_decode(file_get_contents($url), true));[/quote] To see the whole array. We're just jumping to the parts we care about.

simplexml_load_string loads it into a class describing the entire XML so you have to step through the children using -> . Arrays are easy to work with because you can copy part of it and focus on it easily.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Failed to parse setup.xml – Intel Software Installer error

1. Failed to parse setup.xml – Intel Software Installer error - Similar Threads - Failed parse setup

2. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  3. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  4. Failed to parse WDG method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to parse WDG method: I've been trying to dual boot Windows and Kali Linux multiple times in different ways now but I always get the same error while installing Kali. Once kali is installed and I boot into it, It loads for some time and sends me to a black screen with a white prompt and an error:...
  5. Failed to parse WDG method

Failed to parse WDG method: I've been trying to dual boot Windows and Kali Linux multiple times in different ways now but I always get the same error while installing Kali. Once kali is installed and I boot into it, It loads for some time and sends me to a black screen with a white prompt and an error:...
  6. Intel Software Component -7.3.0.33 fails to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Software Component -7.3.0.33 fails to install: I have been trying to install this update for some days now. It is in the Windows Update page only. It shows an Install error- 0x8007012a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-software-component-73033-fails-to-install/bd01c4cd-af44-4a5b-8ac9-04331bde8294
  7. Intel Software Component -7.3.0.33 fails to install

Intel Software Component -7.3.0.33 fails to install: I have been trying to install this update for some days now. It is in the Windows Update page only. It shows an Install error- 0x8007012a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-software-component-73033-fails-to-install/bd01c4cd-af44-4a5b-8ac9-04331bde8294
  8. Error parsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error parsing: Can someone tell me what this is?Error parsingC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.030319\config\machine.configParser returned error 0xC00CE508I haven't a clue. Is it a Trojan? If not can it be fixed? Don't know where it came from and it's driving me nuts popping up all...
  9. Parsing error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parsing error: I have an HP laptop running Windows 10 and I have started to get the following error message "Error Parsing C:\windows\microsoft.net\framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config Parser returned error 0x8004005." Can you please help me....
  10. Error 25541. Failed to open XML file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 25541. Failed to open XML file...: Get this "Error 25541. Failed to open XML file C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\machine.config. system error: - 2147024786" while trying to install Hallmark card studio deluxe. Brand new Windows 10 fully up to date. Can't seem to find an answer how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel wifi driver 64 error failed to parse setup XML how to fix

2. failed to parse setup.xml

3. intel failed to parse setup.xml