Windows 10: failed to sign in to an xbox live profile

Discus and support failed to sign in to an xbox live profile in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i updated to the latest windows 10 update, redownloaded xbox app, synced the time and i am still getting that message when I load Gears 5 and click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SAMUEL_L_JACKASS, Nov 20, 2020.

1. failed to sign in to an xbox live profile

i updated to the latest windows 10 update, redownloaded xbox app, synced the time and i am still getting that message when I load Gears 5 and click enter. anyone know what to do? thanks in advance

submitted by /u/SAMUEL_L_JACKASS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SAMUEL_L_JACKASS, Nov 20, 2020

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Nov 20, 2020
  3. Sign into xbox live

Hi Sefton,

Corrupted game data, an interruption with the Xbox Live server, and failure to authenticate the login details are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. For us to provide you with the best approach in resolving this concern, kindly answer
    the following questions:

• Are you encountering the same issue when signing in to a different game?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or to your game profile before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the game, the Windows 10 PC, and the Xbox app?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Catherine Cus., Nov 20, 2020
  4. malware Win User

failed to sign in to an xbox live profile

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

failed to sign in to an xbox live profile

1. failed to sign in to an xbox live profile - Similar Threads - failed sign xbox

2. User profile failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  3. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...
  4. State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live: Hello ... I have SOD2 on steam with windows 7 .. I played SOD2 more than 250 hours with my xbox live profile, but for 2 weeks, I have the message Failed to sign: requires a valid xbox live account ...I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but no change.I deleted XblDeviceKey,...
  5. State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live: Hello ... I have SOD2 on steam with windows 7 .. I played SOD2 more than 250 hours with my xbox live profile, but for 2 weeks, I have the message Failed to sign: requires a valid xbox live account ...I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but no change.I deleted XblDeviceKey,...
  6. not able to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to sign into xbox live: pls help me , i have have reinstalled the app and restarted my computer multiple times but its does not seem to helpand im not able to play games at all , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-sign-into-xbox-live/d453815d-8957-4361-9eed-e5b0e57cda9b
  7. signing onto xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing onto xbox live: Why do I have to sign into Xbox Live to play my Microsoft games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-onto-xbox-live/e85deab0-7524-4681-9c05-02638b2fe465
  8. CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE: Why i cant sign in to xbox live? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717088383138267247/743921982407573544/unknown.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-xbox-live/f3bdb26c-67db-48a9-b10f-0495e52e9b69
  9. Unable to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live: I want to play Minecraft, but every time I start it up, it cant sign in. I have a VPN, but I disable it before starting Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live/b2b955d3-7eae-428f-941c-1aa6d49e48f6
  10. cant sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign into xbox live: Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet The error code is 0x800704cf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox-live/50204301-7b30-4902-99ad-93234af0356b