Windows 10: Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

Discus and support Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, My Computer works fine last night and this morning it had a problem. I can turn it on, but when it reaches the windows logo screen, it suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tzadkiell, May 17, 2022.

1. Tzadkiell Win User

Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

Hello, My Computer works fine last night and this morning it had a problem. I can turn it on, but when it reaches the windows logo screen, it suddenly goes to power saving mode and keep restarting itself. This is my first time encountering something like this. I cant even go past the automatic repair, so i cant boot it in safe mode.Any thoughts on this matter is appreciated. Thank you

:)

Tzadkiell, May 17, 2022

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 17, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 17, 2022
  4. Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

Windows 10 crash loop

We appreciate your response, Alex. We suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below to resolve the loop issue:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

1. Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo - Similar Threads - Failed startup keep

2. How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.: I had this problem about 2 weeks ago where initially the laptop would load up to the login page and when I would login windows wouldn’t boot up and I would be greeted with a blank screen where I could only see my cursor. I tried everything to fix it but the thing that worked...
  3. How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.: I had this problem about 2 weeks ago where initially the laptop would load up to the login page and when I would login windows wouldn’t boot up and I would be greeted with a blank screen where I could only see my cursor. I tried everything to fix it but the thing that worked...
  4. How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows logo not showing at startup

Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  6. Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo: Hello, My Computer works fine last night and this morning it had a problem. I can turn it on, but when it reaches the windows logo screen, it suddenly goes to power saving mode and keep restarting itself. This is my first time encountering something like this. I cant even go...
  7. Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo: Hello, My Computer works fine last night and this morning it had a problem. I can turn it on, but when it reaches the windows logo screen, it suddenly goes to power saving mode and keep restarting itself. This is my first time encountering something like this. I cant even go...
  8. Update Failed - Restoring Loop at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Failed - Restoring Loop at Startup: Was unsure about using BSOD or Update Errors, so I ask here in "General" Can't get to Windows to give you the version number You have my system details except for "motherboard" - maybe that is why it keeps asking? Anyway, my local vendor told me I needed a new hard disk. I...
  9. Boot logo loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot logo loop: Hi guys, some days ago I let my pc install the new windows updates and today I think I might have ran into this issue. I was hoping to just get into the advanced boot options and uninstall the updates, but it gets stuck as well on that. What would you suggest I should do?...
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172