Windows 10: "Failed to sync on 1 account" Error code: 0x80072ee7

Discus and support "Failed to sync on 1 account" Error code: 0x80072ee7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; People says failed to sync contact on my main and current only account. My contacts show up, so they must have synced at one point, however I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JuliaCosma, Jun 29, 2020.

1. "Failed to sync on 1 account" Error code: 0x80072ee7

People says failed to sync contact on my main and current only account. My contacts show up, so they must have synced at one point, however I tried making a new test contact and it did not sync. I initially thought it was because I accidentally denied the app permissions when it asked so access my mail, contacts, etc. But after uninstalling using Windows PowerShell and reinstalling from the app store it asked for permissions again and I accepted. However the sync error persists. The error message says: We're having a problem downloading messages. Make sure you have a connection and your account information is correct, then try again. Error code: 0x80072ee7

:)

JuliaCosma, Jun 29, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7

Here is an old thread from Microsoft Community forum.
    Win 10 error code 0x80072ee7 with New Mail app
    Posted : November 3rd, 2015.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...21b4e90?auth=1

davidhk, Jun 29, 2020
  3. PatzVan Win User
    Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7

My mail app is syncing fine with my gmail and ISP emails, however my outlook email has stopped syncing. I get the following message: Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7 and says it cannot connect at the moment. It was fine until 23 days ago. I have removed AVG...checked firewall for defender, checked server settings....any assistance is greatly appreciated

PatzVan, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

"Failed to sync on 1 account" Error code: 0x80072ee7

Error: 0x80072ee7 when trying to sync emails in BT account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error, ‘0x80072ee7’ when trying to sync emails. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Which application are you using to check the emails?
    • Were you able to sync the emails earlier?
    • What type of internet connection are you using i.e. Wired or wireless?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

The error “0x80072ee7” indicates an internet connectivity issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and check.

If you are using Windows Mail app to check the emails, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

You can also try reconfiguring the account using the Advanced
    setup menu. Please refer the steps mentioned in the section Add an account using advanced setup
    from the article
    Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10

You may also want to check the BT article on
    Setting up your email

If you are using Microsoft Outlook to check your emails, I would suggest you to post your query in

Microsoft Office forums

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

"Failed to sync on 1 account" Error code: 0x80072ee7

1. "Failed to sync on 1 account" Error code: 0x80072ee7 - Similar Threads - Failed sync account

2. Error code 0x80072EE7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error code 0x80072EE7: Hi who ever is watching thismy pc is currently windows 10 pro and is unable to activate windows due to not connecting to the internet. but the error code is somehow blocking the internet and making my pc unconnectable . i cant open the network panel because it just closes it...
  3. Error code 0x80072EE7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80072EE7: Hi who ever is watching thismy pc is currently windows 10 pro and is unable to activate windows due to not connecting to the internet. but the error code is somehow blocking the internet and making my pc unconnectable . i cant open the network panel because it just closes it...
  4. Error code 0x80072EE7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recieved error code 0x80072ee7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recieved error code 0x80072ee7: I reset my laptop and tried to update it windows 10 but was stuck in a boot loop where it turns on.. Gets to the HP logo and then keeps repeating. I did a test and was no problems showing with the computer. I left it for the battery drain and eventualy when on charge its...
  6. Error: 0x80072ee7 when trying to sync emails in BT account

Error: 0x80072ee7 when trying to sync emails in BT account: When I try to syc my emails I get an error code: ox80072ee7 What can I do to fix this? Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email ***Modified title from: BT Email account ***...
  7. error code 0x80072ee7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error code 0x80072ee7: - how to rid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80072ee7/da576dd5-8b57-491b-8f3f-57191b66ce66"
  8. error code 0x80072ee7 fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80072ee7 fix: error code 0x80072ee7 fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-code-0x80072ee7-fix/ddd618c5-6dc5-4cee-89b5-fa4bd8ff699a
  9. Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7: My mail app is syncing fine with my gmail and ISP emails, however my outlook email has stopped syncing. I get the following message: Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7 and says it cannot connect at the moment. It was fine until 23 days ago. I have removed AVG...checked firewall...
  10. Windows Store Error code 0x80072EE7

Windows Store Error code 0x80072EE7: I'm unable to use the store because every time I try I get error code 0x80072EE7. I receive a message that says " We couldn't connect to the server". I have tried everything I could find on the net to resolve this issue to no avail. Does anyone have an idea that will give me...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl 3f6cf0