Windows 10: " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been...

Discus and support " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6."If you search for these error reports, the systems Lenovo, but also others like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xavier.NYC, Sep 14, 2021.

1. " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been...

" Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6."If you search for these error reports, the systems Lenovo, but also others like Beelink, Dell .. hang after a chkdsk - it appears to be a conflict between USB / motherboard firmware timing in some cases, but ends up being mostly unsolved.How does one escalate this problem with Microsoft ? http://microsoftforum.net/threads/how-do-i-fix-failed-to-transfer-logged-messages-to-the-event-log-with-status-6.598069/https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/win-10-2004-chkdsk-stuck-on-100/dbee1aa6-91f

:)

Xavier.NYC, Sep 14, 2021
  2. RCBI2005 Win User

Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log status 50

Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log status 50

Log file" Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been... :D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

OS Windows 10 Home Acer Aspire Laptop

RCBI2005, Sep 14, 2021
  3. GavynV Win User
    failed to reboot "transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50"

while working on my computer, was turn off by accident and it shut down, now I can't seem to get my windows back. blank screen. I have run chkdsk and shows this message

" Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50"

thank you for any info and help

GavynV, Sep 14, 2021
  4. " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been...

Chkdsk failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6

Okay, so I've scoured the internet for several days trying to fix my pc. I've hard reset at least 4 times now and nothing seems to be working. I'm not sure why but I'll reset my pc and it will work for a few hours but somehow it will start to get corrupted
    files and start crashing. This last time I reset it my disk space was reaching 100% capacity while doing basic tasks. I have my pc running off a 1tb 2.5 ssd and have a 4Tb harddrive for extra storage. I've tried changing the performance settings; repairing
    the ssd with sfc /scannow, dism commands, and chkdsk. I've just reset my pc again and after running several tests its claims there aren't any bad clusters or corrupted files; however, when I ran chkdsk /f /r c: after stage 5 it states "failed to transfer logged
    messages to the event log with status 6". I dont know why it's not working since it's a brand new install (I haven't downloaded or installed anything on it yet).

The installation media I'm using is the current up to date media from Microsoft.

At this point I believe my hard drives has just popped out, which is really disappointing since there are barely under a year old. Any suggestions about how to fix them?

Rex Burkybile, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

" Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been...

1. " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been... - Similar Threads - Failed transfer logged

2. event logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event logs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah4RDmoZkWcwgiUIWZvXksrjZWex?e=takR8H follow this link and investagate the event logs please include some form of contact info and a brief discussion as to what you suspect is wrong and how it can be fixed thanks....
  3. SrtTrail.txt e "failed to transfer messages registered to the event log with status 6"

in Windows 10 Customization
    SrtTrail.txt e "failed to transfer messages registered to the event log with status 6": Boa noite, se alguém puder me ajudar, eu tenho o seguinte problema: No dia 14 de abril de 2021, meu Windows atualizou e eu tive uma tela azul da morte. Tentei reinstalar o Windows a partir de um pendrive bootável, sem sucesso, o pendrive é reconhecido pela BIOs, mas não dá...
  4. How do I fix "failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6?"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix "failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6?": So I recently upgraded my CPU and apparently I didn't properly shut down my PC and it caused a dirty bit. Still not sure what this is So I looked up a solution to my PC attempting to repair my C: drive every time I boot. I tried doing a chkdsk c: /f, and I get the 'error'...
  5. Chkdsk failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6

Chkdsk failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6: Okay, so I've scoured the internet for several days trying to fix my pc. I've hard reset at least 4 times now and nothing seems to be working. I'm not sure why but I'll reset my pc and it will work for a few hours but somehow it will start to get corrupted files and start...
  6. Getting Warning message in event log

Getting Warning message in event log: Good day Microsoft Community, I am needing some help in fixing some errors that have started occurring after these last few updates that occured. If someone would help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! Below is one of the warnings that I am getting in the...
  7. Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log status 50

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log status 50: Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log status 50 Log file:D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-transfer-logged-messages-to-the-event/d70d70e2-d60c-43fc-acb7-d94f77d07c78
  8. failed to reboot "transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    failed to reboot "transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50": while working on my computer, was turn off by accident and it shut down, now I can seem to get my windows back. blank screen. I have dont chkdsk and shows this message " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50" thank you for any info and help...
  9. Failed to transfer logged messages to the log event with status 50

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to transfer logged messages to the log event with status 50: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the most common hardware problems with any computer is usually with the hard drive. If the hard drive goes bad, you could lose a lot of important information stored on your system. Thus, Windows has provided users with [...] This post Failed to...
  10. Failed to clear event logs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Failed to clear event logs: Hi @Brink, hope you are around for this! LOL This has not occurred between October 16, 2016, when I purchased this it, and today. So, if it is a minor issue, I am OK with ignoring these results. Failed to clear event logs Failed to clear event logs using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6

2. fix failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6

3. failed to transfer logged messages status 6

4. failed to transfer logged messages to the event with status 6,
  5. chkdsk failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6,
  6. windows 10 failed to transfer logged messages status 6,
  7. Failed to transfer logged messages to event log with status 6 får jeg