Windows 10: failed updates

Discus and support failed updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried many times in the last couple of YEARS to update from 1803 to 1903 and no matter what I try the update keeps crashing out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by oapplepie, Oct 27, 2020.

1. oapplepie Win User

failed updates

Hi,

I have tried many times in the last couple of YEARS to update from 1803 to 1903 and no matter what I try the update keeps crashing out.

Please help!

:)

oapplepie, Oct 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 27, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 27, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

failed updates

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

failed updates

1. failed updates - Similar Threads - failed updates

2. windows cumulative update fail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows cumulative update fail: "windows cumulative update" So I installed the latest update yesterday then suddenly as my laptop went to restart then crashed so obviously blue screen mode. It's working now but the update didn't happen. Will the update still appear in the windows update section of...
  3. Recent Windows 10 Updates failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows 10 Updates failing: 020-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64 KB4580980 and 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4586786. These updates are failing. Plus I continually get the "restart to repair drive...
  4. Windows 10 failed update and now stucked

Windows 10 failed update and now stucked: I installed yesterday the latest update. Since then my computer has issues. Windows explorer freezes. All the applications take hours to open. I tried to uninstall the latest update but no luck. I decided to start PC recovery with the option to keep my file and get the...
  5. All of my windows quality updates are failing to install. Does anyone know how to solve?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my windows quality updates are failing to install. Does anyone know how to solve?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/splash_splash_jetski [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bzsj/all_of_my_windows_quality_updates_are_failing_to/
  6. MS Printer v6.1.7233.1 update fails...every day...but shows success?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Printer v6.1.7233.1 update fails...every day...but shows success?: Folks, Every day I get a "Failed Windows Update" for Microsoft Printer 6/22/2006, v6.1.7233.1. See the pix, below: [img] Selecting the technical details, the Description reads, "DescriptionInstallation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error...
  7. Cumulative Update fails - Error 0x800f081f

Cumulative Update fails - Error 0x800f081f: I got a prebuild pc from a trust worthy place and my pc says "Your device is missing important and security and quality fixes" and the update is 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems KB4586781 every time it gets to 100% and fails I...
  8. Windows Update 2004 KB4586781 failing with error codes 0x80073701 and 0x8024200B

Windows Update 2004 KB4586781 failing with error codes 0x80073701 and 0x8024200B: For the last two weeks, I've been having stability problems with various different programs on my computer, especially web browsers and voice chat apps Discord and Skype. After running diagnostics on all my hardware and checking recently installed programs and updates, today...
  9. Windows 10 pro update fail

Windows 10 pro update fail: there were some problems installing updates,but we'll try again later.If you keep seeing this and want to seach the web or contact support for information,this may help:0x800705b9. How can I Fix it?...
  10. Package Failed updates, dependency or conflict validations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package Failed updates, dependency or conflict validations: hello i have the same proplem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/package-failed-updates-dependency-or-conflict/ab05b98c-cfae-4da2-86e1-3ac8fd07d5c4 i followed the topic and do all in the that topic but my proplem not...