Windows 10: Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation

Discus and support Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation, the printer was working well before with my windows 10 but suddenly went offline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethAguwa, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation

Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation, the printer was working well before with my windows 10 but suddenly went offline preventing me from printing documents, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall the installation pack but the USB setup installation keep failing after USB cable connection.

Please anyone with a helpful tip can contact me via: +2348025196594 or e-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

KennethAguwa, Feb 13, 2019

2. HP Printer failing USB setup but can scan using the scanner app

I have tried every solution HP provides but USB setup for my HP Deskjet InkAdvantage 2135 All-In one printer fails. During setup when I plug in the USB cable windows automatically installs the driver. But HP printer setup cannot use the driver windows
    installs. The driver is listed under other devices in device manager and I can't find the printer when I try printing in chrome or any other application. I tried scanning using the windows app store scanner app and it works which means the USB cable is okay.
    I have tried multiple times uninstalling the driver and hp software even tried stopping windows from automatically installing the driver but nothing works. My printer worked in windows 10 previously the installation has only failed after a fresh install.

Faridah6931, Feb 13, 2019
  3. HP Printer failing USB setup but can scan using the scanner app

Hi Faridah,

This issue could be due to faulty or out-of-date hardware drivers. Have you tried downloading the latest software & driver for your HP
    DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One printer
    from the HP website? If not, we suggest that you do. This will ensure that you have the latest up-to-date software & driver for your device.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation

my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation

1. Failed USB setup during my HP Deskjet 2135 Printer installation - Similar Threads - Failed USB setup

2. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  3. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 is not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 is not working in Windows 11: My printer used to work perfectly fine in Windows 10. I recently updated to Windows 11 and now it is not able to find the printer. I tried installing HP Smart Print App. I also tried reinstalling etc, but nothing works.Can you please confirm that 2135 works in Windows 11? If...
  6. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 is not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 is not working in Windows 11: My printer used to work perfectly fine in Windows 10. I recently updated to Windows 11 and now it is not able to find the printer. I tried installing HP Smart Print App. I also tried reinstalling etc, but nothing works.Can you please confirm that 2135 works in Windows 11? If...
  7. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  8. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  9. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer: My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old so I...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...