Windows 10: failed Virus detected

Discus and support failed Virus detected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can someone help me cause when i try to download a file it says failed virus detected please someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Xx_BEAST_xX2121, Jun 22, 2020.

1. failed Virus detected

can someone help me cause when i try to download a file it says failed virus detected please someone help me

:)

Xx_BEAST_xX2121, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 22, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

failed Virus detected

Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

The email indicates that you have an FVD Media Inc extension installed. The email belongs to the developer.

Bing can be removed - it's not suspicious.

Type aboutfailed Virus detected :preferences#search in the address bar. Make sure that bing is non-default then in the search engine list highlight bing and remove.

failed Virus detected [​IMG]

I would still suggest clean installing firefox and that means removing leftovers after uninstall.

Callender, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

failed Virus detected

1. failed Virus detected - Similar Threads - failed Virus detected

2. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  3. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  4. Virus Detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. virus detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  6. virus detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  7. virus detection

8. Virus detected

Virus detected: I have a notification that say, virus detected. It has a Microsoft logo on it. It has an option "click here to remove virus". Is this legit? Should I click on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-detected/17e88016-b274-41d3-afd2-b70b14b30f59
  9. Virus Detection

Virus Detection: In my situation, I develop some accounting software of VB winform to use, normaly my software will modify registry to set offcie trusted location and whether the user who reads in registry has admin authority. However, I found here that it is no problem for window defender to...
  10. false posiive "virus detected, fail removed

false posiive "virus detected, fail removed: All of a sudden I cannot download from trusted sites on the internet. I talked to my security and they checked there program and it was running fine. I can download a gaming file from Microsoft and that is it. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it....