Windows 10: Failed windows boot manager

Discus and support Failed windows boot manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there I've experience a problem with my laptop after I downloaded the windows 10 tool to change from 32bit to 64bit. The file was successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Prototype, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Failed windows boot manager

Hi there

I've experience a problem with my laptop after I downloaded the windows 10 tool to change from 32bit to 64bit. The file was successfully downloaded and i restarted my laptop without opening the file thinking nothing will happen, well...it did. It keeps on restarting and showing me Windows boot manager, that i have to insert a Windows installation disc and restart my computer, of which i do not have. Please help!

:)

#Prototype, Aug 6, 2019

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Failed windows boot manager

Partition management

Or at the very least, make sure that your hard drive boot order is correct, because it will take the first writable drive in the boot list to determine where to put the boot loader. As Jester suggested, pop the Windows install disk in, make sure your boot order is correct (or unplug the drive,) and run repair. It's really that simple.

Aquinus, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Failed windows boot manager

1. Failed windows boot manager - Similar Threads - Failed boot manager

2. Windows failed to start boot manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to start boot manager: I recently purchased a gigabyte G5 MD laptop, It is saying i need to insert my windows installation disc and restart my computer. It came preloaded with windows, what should I do?File: \windows\system32\winload.efistatus: 0xc0000225...
  3. Windows failed to start boot manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows failed to start boot manager: I recently purchased a gigabyte G5 MD laptop, It is saying i need to insert my windows installation disc and restart my computer. It came preloaded with windows, what should I do?File: \windows\system32\winload.efistatus: 0xc0000225...
  4. Windows failed to start boot manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Boot Manager Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Boot Manager Failed: My PC was updating and i'm guessing something went wrong in the process, but it's now giving me the boot manager failed message. I tried doing the F8 trick to start the recovery, but that didn't work. It only stays at the Lenovo logo and then does nothing else. I'm not sure...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Manager Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Boot Manager Failed: My PC was updating and i'm guessing something went wrong in the process, but it's now giving me the boot manager failed message. I tried doing the F8 trick to start the recovery, but that didn't work. It only stays at the Lenovo logo and then does nothing else. I'm not sure...
  7. Windows 10 Boot Manager Failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows Boot Manager - Windows failed to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Manager - Windows failed to start: Hi, I was in msconfig and noticed startup said restrictive so I changed it back to normal, but after a reboot I get the error:- Windows Boot Manager - Windows failed to start When I try to select the OS it only lists 8.1 but my laptop is on Win10 1909 version and that...
  9. Windows boot manager boot failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot manager boot failed: im in the slow ring for win10 creator updates. every few weeks I get new version to install. but the last one broke my pc and got me to this boot failure message. I pressed ok few times and then OneKey recovery showed up and asked me if I want to restore my pc to its initial...
  10. Windows Boot Manager - Failed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Boot Manager - Failed: [img] Can anyone tell me how to resolve a Windows failed to start issue on a Windows 10 computer? Status: 0xc0000225 Info: A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. The computers worked fine for a couple days. After the end-users powered off and turn it...