Windows 10: Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65

Discus and support Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time when I play when I play CoD Wazrone it crashes without any error, in the past game was working fine but after windows update version 2004 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fahad masood, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65

Every time when I play when I play CoD Wazrone it crashes without any error, in the past game was working fine but after windows update version 2004 I am facing that issue and when I checked event viewer right after game crash it shows following error: Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65. I did everything, I re-download and reinstalled the whole 100 GB game also updated my GPU drivers, check for windows and it is up to date. This error only shows when my game crashes to desktop, if start CoD Warzone 10 times and it crashes then in event log it shows 10 times this error. All other games are working fine. Please help me I am searching the solution on web from 01-Aug-20 but still not found any solution. I am also attached my PC specs and error pictures.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65 ba8f7884-861e-4fb5-8665-2e55336c7f82?upload=true.jpg Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65 13fab5b4-01af-4d23-b686-e10f904770d2?upload=true.jpg Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65 34047515-bc5d-4db0-97b3-212b4c15d234?upload=true.jpg Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65 7b2b73bd-0b15-4f28-8197-72ea710811d5?upload=true.jpg

:)

fahad masood, Aug 11, 2020
  2. ASP Rao Win User

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Same issue with me too.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

ASP Rao, Aug 11, 2020
  3. GPU crashes, Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

Gidday all, I've been running into a issue with my GPU crashing and I have nailed it down to the error in event viewer " Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. "

I have changed gpu drivers, completely uninstalled drivers, wiped my m.2 and reinstalled windows and nothing worked. Any ideas? Thank you

BenJeffery1, Aug 11, 2020
  4. PilotGW Win User

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65

Recurring Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime - Windows 10 2004

Hi!

I've recently been having some BSOD issues so I decided to reinstall Windows. I still don't know whether it has fixed the problem yet, but since installing Windows 10 2004 (19041.329) I've noticed a recurring error in Event Viewer that slightly concerns me:

Event ID 65 - AppModel-Runtime
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows

I'm not sure if this is a 2004 quirk, as I don't recall getting it on 1909, but I've had about 40 of these errors since reinstalling Windows just over 24 hours ago.

Has anyone else got this error?

PilotGW, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65

1. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65 - Similar Threads - Failed 0x57 retrieving

2. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Error code 87

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Error code 87: This error has been occurring regularly since the 2021-05 .NET Core 3.1.15 Security Update for x64 Client was successfully installed on 15/05/2021.At the moment, a Windows Update error Failed to install on ‎3/‎06/‎2021 - 0x80070643 is currently occurring whilst attempting to...
  3. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: Hello, recently I bought this computer, and I have been getting the error described in the title whenever I try to launch/save/crash mid game certain games. I tried practically everything, from updating drivers, reinstalling them to reinstalling Windows altogether. Nothing...
  4. Windows 10 Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime: I keep getting an error in the event viewer for Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime. The General Notes read "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows." The Details Screen read: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime...
  5. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: Been getting this since Day 1 of the 2004 update on my PC. Only Happens during games. Presents itself as LAG or Internet Issue but my internet doesn't dip once. I time stamped the crash (Dont get booted back to desktop but game freezes ) Checked Event Viewer at the time the...
  6. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: This is a common issue in windows version 2004. in games and other fullscreen 3d applications it can cause stuttering, freezes that disable your devices(including integrated keyboards and touchpads), and bluescreens. The only solution thats worked for people is to revert back...
  7. I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."...

I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."...: So yesterday I opened up Event Viewer, to check what's wrong with my system. My games kept stuttering/freezing/crashing with no proper explanation, I ran them pretty fine before. It kept getting worse to the point where they became unplayable. So the error "Failed with 0x57...
  8. Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime: I am getting these errors with "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModelRuntime status for package Windows." Anyone know what's causing this? Computer is up to date with windows updates... Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin Source:...
  9. Recurring Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime - Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Recurring Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime - Windows 10 2004: Hi! I've recently been having some BSOD issues so I decided to reinstall Windows. I still don't know whether it has fixed the problem yet, but since installing Windows 10 2004 (19041.329) I've noticed a recurring error in Event Viewer that slightly concerns me: Event ID 65...
  10. GPU crashes, Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

GPU crashes, Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: Gidday all, I've been running into a issue with my GPU crashing and I have nailed it down to the error in event viewer " Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. " I have changed gpu drivers, completely uninstalled drivers, wiped my m.2 and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows